1 year Working experience as Social Organizer in PATS+ (Pakistan Approach to Total Sanitation) along PVDP/Plan International 1 year working experience in WASH in schools 1year experience as master trainer in SRSP.1 year experience as a master trainer in ABKT.
2 year experience as a TTM in W.H.O /PEI program
work I polio eradication program with WHO as a TTM0
• Identified 98 government schools for project intervention in Dir Upper
• Facilitated the technical team for provision of safe drinking water, construction of latrines and installation of washing pad in 98 schools
• Imparted trainings for the capacity building of Parent Teacher Councils (PTCs) and school teachers regarding hygiene
• Organized 98 WASH clubs in 98 schools for improving hygiene practices in schools
• Effectively supervise, trained and facilitated school teachers, PTC members and WASH Club members.
• Working dedicatedly on 3-Star approach in WASH in Schools project.
• Collected water samples from 98 schools for quality tests to find out either the water is fit for consumption.
• Conducted and imparted trainings regarding PATS and WASH in Schools for teachers, PTC members, and other stakeholders.
• Facilitated the senior management of the project in organizing meetings with key stakeholder of the project
• Prepared progress reports of the assigned activities