As maintenance engineer my responsibilities include:
• Preventive maintenance of all front-end & back-end of denim process machines which includes; Ball warping, Rope dyeing, Re-beaming, Sizing & finishing.
• Check and prepare report of hardness test of all padder rolls.
• Prepare daily work orders.
• Make material requisition.
• Make purchase requisition.
• Inspection of R.O Plant & Boiler on monthly basis.
• Erection of Continuous tumbling machine & Long-Chain beamer.
Assisted in erection and commissioning of a Continuous tumbling machine (Time frame: 24th December 2017 to 12th January 2018).
Also assisted in the erection & commissioning of Long chain beamer machine (Time Frame 15th January 2018 to 22 January 2018).
Estimated cost and budget analysis for all outsource services involved in erection.
As a TSE i have been entrusted the responsibilities of:
• Designing detailed drafts of mechanical parts.
• Removal of faulty mechanical parts and creating detailed report for analysis and suggesting failure preventive measures.
• Maintaining daily production report.
• Maintaining monthly dispatch reports.
• Maintaining monthly Scrap report.
• Taking immediate action to handle the abnormality if occurs.
• Reporting all product complaints and QC related problems to technical head.
• Prepare and review production schedule.
• Manage & maintain company store inventory including purchasing & distributing stock.
• Develop & maintain documentation for production activities.