Ten years’ exclusive experience in Procurement and Administration in addition Tendering, Vendors Management, Logistic, Auction, Inventory Management, Import shipment clearance, Operations, Protocol and Public dealing.
<p><em>Excel Tex Industries (Pvt.) Ltd is a <strong>Textile manufacturing firm</strong> including two other trading / sister concern firms; the responsibilities and additional duties are appended below;</em></p>
<p>• Develop the strategy for foreign procurement of textile fabrics, yarns and related machinery from China, Thailand, Indonesia and Japan and undertake the custom clearance process.</p>
<p>• Award the contract to foreign / local vendors with the help of LC/advance payment.</p>
<p>• Efficient and effective distribution of the ready fabrics, other garments and consumable</p>
<p>/ durable related items all over the country through Railway, Air Cargo and by Road</p>
<p>• Develop the business in Govt sectors to participate in Govt Tenders, complete process from participation to release of payment.</p>
<p>• Make the legal documents in the light of PPRA rules.</p>
<p>• Make relationship with vendor for future and healthy business.</p>
<p>(April to September 2018)</p>
<p>• A project initiated by PML (N) Govt “Saaf Dehat Program”, I have appointed as Project Manager to execute the project. Make feasibility of Janitorial services to 135 UCs of Bahawalnagar.</p>
<p>• Establish an office in Main City with clerical staff</p>
<p>• Recruitment of 850 Janitorial staff, 17 Ex-Army Supervisor.</p>
<p>• Procurement, Warehousing, Distribution of cleaning material to all places.</p>
<p>• Monitoring the project independently. </p>
• Review and develop procurement strategy, analysis and criteria. And ensure the Procurement activity is managed within budgets.
• Periodic negotiations on Short term purchase / contracts including price and delivery terms, and monitor supplier performance on product quality, reliability, timeliness and price
• Manage the purchasing & Logistics teams in order to supply the required materials with the competitive prices and deliver it to the external projects on the planned time according to the approved delivery schedule.
• Custom clearance from Karachi Port through clearing agents
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
• Forecast procurement requirements and prepare annual procurement budget.
• Analyze market in order to assess present and future procurement cost and availability of materials, consumable, and other external resources.
• Process of purchase requisitions / orders and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists. Process of tenders, quotations, proposals and invite suitable supplier.
• Local purchase of mess items, Monthly ration, consumable goods and durable goods for troops through SPC
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, and services to be purchased.
• Responsibilities of delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance of the items to be purchased.
• Manage the store, maintain the ledgers and other record.
• Caretaking of Mess / Barrack