Highly motivated electronics engineer looking for a challenging position in a progressive organization, which offers diverse job responsibilities in the field of instrumentation and control.
▪ Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
▪ Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
▪ Drawing electrical CAD diagrams and execute them.
▪ Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
▪ Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
▪ Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
▪ Supervising all electrical-based work.
▪ Supervising electricians.
▪ Bidding on electrical, automation, and industrial projects.
▪ Preparing BOQ of all the electrical equipment.
▪ Leading project activities with respect to Instruments & Control to ensure that safety, reliability &other technical objectives are fully met within approved project scope, budget & schedule.
▪ Responsible for planning of resources, manpower, tools, equipment, instruments.
▪ Designing, Installation, testing, and commissioning of the different electrical and PLC panels.
▪ Programming of PLCs and designing of HMI and SCADA.
▪ Inspection and testing of all Instrumentation, Loops, Valves, Cable Trays, Supports, and Field Instrument.
▪ Supervision of all Instrumentation and control activities.
▪ Understand and study single-line diagrams and logic diagrams.
▪ Responsible for maintaining and planning within the limited time frame given by the client.
▪ Maintaining safe execution of work.
▪ Arranging Seminars and training sessions in different engineering universities and institutions.
▪ In-house training to fresh engineers on PLC, HMI, and SCADA.
▪ Training Professional engineers from different companies (i.e., Atlas Honda) on PLC HMI and SCADA