I am working as a Java Developer and have the following set of skills:
I am also familiar with Version Control System (Git), Jenkin and Maven.
I am looking for an opportunity of Java Developer to enhance my technical skills. Moreover, I am a person willing to work in a challenging environment and I will put my best in fulfilling my responsibilities even in a tight schedule.
Working as a java software engineer
▪ Develop and Maintain efficient code for new business requirements.
▪ Developed different components using Spring Framework and JSF.
▪ Worked on third party web services.
▪ Used IntelliJ as an IDE and apache tomcat web server to deploy developed applications.
Java, Spring MVC, Restful Web services, JSF, Git, Jenkin
▪ Involved in Agile/Scrum methodology, Develop and Maintain efficient code for new business requirements.
▪ Developed different components using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
▪ Worked on web services using Spring REST.
▪ Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for the backend data persistency.
▪ Developed UI Layer from the Scratch for the application using Angular5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
▪ Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular5 (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
▪ Used Eclipse as an IDE and apache tomcat web server to deploy developed applications.
▪ Used MAVEN for Integrating Dependencies for Web Application.
Technologies: Java, Spring MVC, Restful Web services, Hibernate, Free Marker, Angular 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, MySQL, Git
▪ Used Agile methodology for design and development of project.
▪ Implementing applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, HTML, Bootstrap, Ajax, JQuery.
▪ Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
▪ Coded for Business logic methods defined in business layer.
▪ Successfully implemented various reports using Jasper Report.
▪ Developing test cases and validated users input using regular expressions in JQuery as well as in the server side.
▪ Used NetBean as IDE tool to develop the application.
Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, I Report, Ajax, Jquery, CSS3, Bootstrap, MySQL.