I have worked in the Social organizations and Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs) for one year, ultimately gaining experience in community development, socialization of Society, community welfare, philanthropy, Event management and youth development.
My passion is to build a strong social connection to convert our society into a model village in which every person can find education, career opportunities, and standard of life, better food and health with proper standard of living.
Outside the office, I’m committed to solve the problems of peoples through different welfare project.
I look forward to connecting with you.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
To assist in planning all activities of Youth Development at the start of the session.
To implement and follow up the plan of Youth Development.
To assist in developing strategies & guidelines to make annual planning, talent award show, sports festival and essay writing competition.
To be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverable, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
To coordinate and meeting with well reputed organizations and personalities for sponsorship before organizing of event.
To invite sponsors in AFAQ events and competitions as a guest.
To get sponsorship from well reputed organizations.
To forward sponsorship amount and cheques to AFAQ account.
To use sponsorship amount only for concerned event.
Collection record shall be updated against every collection and shall be signed by HOD.
To arrange events & competitions at regional level on monthly basis.
To coordinate with the event management companies and takes the quotation.
To plan the camp activities and make schedule as per instructions of HOD.
To implement, execution and monitoring the camp activities of Youth Development.
To arrange and select the places for competitions.
To make dining and lodging arrangements for trainers, guests & principals.
To manage resources against execution of camp activities.
To plan all the quality arrangements at minimum cost.
To update the pictures records of every event.
To prepare the event report after the end of event and forward to HOD.To prepare event budget of Youth Development comprising on: