A highly motivated, dedicated and competent Medical Doctor/Healthcare Management Professional, with a vast experience of 5+ years in caring for patients' in the hospitals as well as employees and their families from a range of cultural backgrounds in a multinational company. Committed to pursuing a challenging role in Medical/Healthcare practice, management, communications, project management and consultancy, to apply and enhance knowledge, skills and abilities as well as creating effective teams. Envisions to be engaged in the role to mitigate, manage and eliminate all human sufferings caused by global health diseases, disasters and crises. Currently, actively seeking an opportunity in an organisation that recognises one's natural desire to embrace and take on new challenges, encourages growth and always offers the ability for career advancement.
Site Phyaician - Pakistan at Procter and Gamble (P&G) Pakistan on contract via Fulcrum Private Limited.
To support Occupational Health and Medical
Consultation at plants.
Medical Consultation Employee face to face consultation on-site for all individuals, making records for all interaction and advice/consultation given, and giving update on critical / ongoing cases to company medical leader.
Sick Leave Management evaluating each submission via face to face/phone/email, evaluating if consistent with company policy, and then providing the decision on the same, making reports on trends and recommending actions on any outages.
Handling Employee phone calls, recommending if further medical evaluation / escalation needed, reviewing issues with the Company Medical Leader.
Weekly health checks of effectiveness of COVID protocols, making COVID individual check-in on health program and contact tracing.
• Acquired excellent administrative and management skills by responding to medical/health problems presented by patients (employees), attending to patients (employees) who visit the company's dispensary for minor ailments, providing First aid in emergency & arranging referral to company's panel hospitals
• Implemented practical supervisory skills like communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills while maintaining a liaison with company top management and attending physicians at panel hospitals, periodic checking and supervision of equipment maintained at the dispensary, maintaining proper arrangements at the company's dispensary for smooth day to day functioning
• Exhibited excellent teamwork, event management and time management skills by assisting Chief Medical Officer in conducting medical screening on the event days for all the employees (patients), promoting health education with health and safety professionals as well as providing awareness about health hazards and safe work environment
• Applied exceptional record-keeping skills while maintaining confidentiality and impartiality
• Applied medical/clinical skills while responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, examination, investigations, diagnosis and treatment, attending to General O.P.D., medical and surgical emergencies with independence and responsibility
• Implemented research skills by keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications and discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives
• Showed and maintained professional behaviour with honesty, integrity and by building strong relationships
• Rendered efficient healthcare services by responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, examination, investigations, diagnosis and treatment, attend to General O.P.D., medical and surgical emergencies and Involvement in smooth and day to day running of the practice
• Enhanced research knowledge and skills by keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications and discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales reps
• Developed team working and organisational skills as being part of the team with Consultants, Specialists, Nurses, Para-medic Staff and other staff maintaining a safe work environment with seniors, colleagues, staff and employees
• Applied basic knowledge and hands-on practice of medicine and surgery on patients and Implemented proper history taking skills and hands-on practice skills
• Effectively managed Out-patient clinics, Accident & Emergencies, O.T. procedures and successfully assisted in major and minor medical and surgical procedures
• Actively participated in several lectures, seminars, and workshops
• Maintained a safe work environment with seniors, colleagues and staff