Have vast Professional Experience in Civil Engineering. I have been involved in diversified domain projects in Civil Engineering ranging from medium to large scale, which gave me an in depth understanding for handling various domain areas in Civil Engineering. I have handled various critical and challenging projects and ensured that the projects gets implemented as per specification in stipulated time with quality. Having equipped and expertise with various latest engineering tools and techniques, cost evaluation techniques and tools which I applied in my professional career to produce cost-effective solutions for the organisation worked with. I can handle high pressure environments with ease and open mind and also a good team player. I have efficient communication skill to present my points precisely to listeners.
NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination, but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living.
The Project Wadi Sulay Development Project (S-14152) had been announced in June, 2014. Wadi Sulay is 110-km-long and runs from the North-West of King Khalid International Airport to Al Kharj south of the city. “The budget allocated for Wadi Sulay Project was about SR2 Billions ($533m),”
Previously Project had been awarded to Saudi Consult and now is with Dar Al Handasah for Engineering Management. There are 5 Contractors, involved in construction of this Project.
1. Rawafed Al Torok (www.rawafedaltorok.com)
2. CERCON General Contracting Co. (www.cerconsa.com)
3. Abdullah A. M. Alkhodari Sons Company (www.alkhodari.com)
4. Al Harbi Trading and Contracting Co. Ltd. (www.alharbi.com.sa)
5. Bin Sammar Trading & Contracting Co. (www.binsammar.com/new)
I have worked at Shamiyah Expansion of The Holy Haram, Makkah Al Mukarramah, Saudi Arabia
DAR Al Handasah Project # (S-10064)
* Reviewed design drawings & shop drawings for implementation.
* Developed Construction Procedures & Method Statements.
* Ensured the projects were in accordance with project health and safety legislation.
* Understand project safety measures to prevent construction elements from any instant hazards.
* Carried out pre inspections and final inspections for structures. Skills and knowledge in the different aspects of Project Construction Management (PCM).
* Build & retain liaison / relationship with clients, contractors & Co-Professionals.
* Managed and improved the Quality Management System ( QMS) on different construction sites.
* Managed and controlled the continuous Quality Process improvement Program of Materials.
* Skills and knowledge in QA/QC of Concrete Production and Supply Control & Testing of Construction * Concrete Materials such as Aggregates, Sand, Cement, Water, Micro-Silica, Fly Ash, Construction Chemicals, etc. Mix Design for Grade C11, C15, C25, C27, C35, C50, C60, C65, C75 & C85. Supervision of Mix Design Trials, Crushing of Cylinders and Cubes.
PROJECT: EXTENSION OF KING FAISAL UNIVERSITY, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
1. Management of Site Activities, Liaison with Client, Consultants & Main Contractor.
2. Arrangement of Manpower, Tools & Plants, Equipment & Materials for Project.
3. Preparation of Daily, Weekly & Monthly Progress Reports & Material delivery Reports.
4. Analysis of Project Schedule, Man-hour losses & cost impact.
During my stay with this company, I dealt with 3 major projects:
1. Weaving Units of Din Textile Mills Limited, Multan Road, Pattoki.
2. Construction of Pak-China Chemical Industries, Raiwind Road, Lahore.
3. Construction of multi-storey " Nishat Group Office Building" in Gulberg, Lahore.