I am a dedicated and innovative with related education, practicum, and experience to contribute to long-range operational objectives in the telecom sector or software industry. Proven success diagnosing and resolving software issues. Hands-on experience patching and upgrading office applications to maximize productivity. Talent for implementing security strategies backed by knowledge of processes to support data warehousing and information distribution. Proactive in preserving system integrity through backup and recovery strategies. Articulate communicator can fluently speak the language of both people and technology, blending technical expertise with interpersonal skills while interacting with the customers/teams and providing product/customer support. Talent for quickly learning new information, procedures, and technologies.
My key skills include Database Management, Software Installations, Application Deployment, Systems Design & Integration, Operational Excellence, Telecom Systems, Information Management, System Administration, User Training & Desktop Support, Strategic Planning & Analysis, IT Project Management, Infrastructure Development, Quality Assurance, Technical Troubleshooting and Industry Networking
Currently I am engaged with Wateen Telecom Limited, as a Resident Engineer, where I formulate and retain documentation related to network infrastructure as well as evaluate, select and adapt control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks and devices and implement solutions to all problems. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
· Responsible for technical account planning of multiple network and security vendors.
· Responsible for developing the market of Northern Pakistan, focusing primarily on Cyber Security.
· Responsible for ensuring the bid qualification process, preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid.
· Conduct customer needs analyses with sales prospects in order to gain an understanding of their critical business issues.
· Understand competitive products and technologies and make an analysis
· Work on Cybersecurity solution Splunk Enterprise
Responsible for Technical Pre-Sales and customer engagement
· Utilize (SolarWinds Orion Core 2010) to manage and maintain the network nodes while assuring system availability and reliability.
· Manage and maintain Huawei (AR 2200) and Cisco (2911, 3945).
· Install Cisco voice equipment (CP 8845, CP 7811) and resolve server and network issues within customer premises.
· Implementation of Internet protocols on Huawei (AR 2200) and Cisco (2911, 3945).
· Configuring and Maintaining security authentication protocols (IPSec, RADIUS).
· Configuring and Maintaining Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF).
· Work closely with the Transport and Network Operations Center to define, design, and implement end-to-end networking solutions.
Formulate and retain documentation related to network infrastructure as well as evaluate, select and adapt control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks and devices and implement solutions to all problems.
• Successfully organized computer hardware operating systems and applications, as well as installed desktop operating systems and applications by utilizing technical skills.
• Designed and implemented action plan, presentations, and reports regarding performed activity for new project.
• Collected and collected data and information regarding the accomplished service work orders in network operations.
• Installation of Cisco Telepresence MX700 and MX300 on Client Site
• Installation of Server Dell Power Edge R420 on Client Site.
• Installation Cisco Switch on Client
• Worked on Linux environment to fix and upgrade virus protection software on all machines, sustain local area network, and coordinate with members for examining and resolving issues in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated strong understanding of core windows operating system internals, services, and skills to troubleshoot complex networking, and security problems.