Seeking a challenging and rewarding senior position in an organization that will enable me to apply my fourteen years of functional & implementation skills with sound knowledge of ERP & managerial skills with IT background with international standard business process.
• Administering each of the phase of the implementation so that the required activities occur at the scheduled time and at the desired level of quality throughout the standard process and with effective participation with team.
• Implemented ERP application on different companies in UAE such as Manufacturers, Shipping & Logistics, Transporters, and Recruiters, Trading & Retail businesses according with their need & as per UAE laws.
• Training & Support of all clients & their users on their day to day activity & process.
• Responsible to handle all client issues & queries for delivery on timely basis.
• Tracking ETA & responsible for coordinating schedules and performing technical reviews coordinating with operations lead, while also handling electronic documents, field supervision, and transportation planning with the help of In House Application
Worked with clients to define the scope of a project, Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding client work practices and the nature of their business & implement the application with according to their needs with suggested work flows also identifying potential clients and building and maintaining clients contacted on targeted market.
Responsibilities of this position include data gathering for FRD’s, assist trainings and implementations for small to SME scale clients maintains project plans and communicates status to engaged managers, Senior Management and Clients as needed. Responsible for managing client expectations & meet their requirements