Four years of experience in Digital Marketing and E commerce. I have acquired Google Digital Guru (Green Belt and Blue Belt) and various other certifications from Google (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Search and Display Ads Certifications). I have experience in building online channels for the brands, executing campaigns on Facebook, PPC, GDN, GSN, CRM Strategic planning (Email marketing and SMS), managing different marketplaces over the time, creating customer journeys and online campaigns, creating engaging content for brands social media platforms, managing Facebook paid ads, creating and managing SEO for websites, improving website positioning in Search results. In my previous roles
• I was responsible for managing paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, plan and implement PPC & GDN campaigns, oversee SEO to improve website positioning thus increasing sessions.
• I was responsible for CRM strategic planning for business as usual and online campaigns, communicating customers about the ongoing products discounts and offerings, developing content for CRM channels in order to engage customers with the brand.
• I was responsible for making communication strategies for Email Marketing, developing and enriching content for Email Newsletters and SMS, creating newsletters and sending them through MailChimp in order to retarget existing customers and converting visitors into customers. I was also responsible for sending SMS(s) to mass audiences in order to generate more traffic on the website resulting in more Sales.
• I was responsible for website backend management which includes all the changes on the website.
Feel free to connect with me to network or to discuss any career opportunity.
Email Marketing and customised integrated customer journey.
Coordinate with developers for in-app customer journeys, improving application user interface and user experience
Make BRDs for new product development, test new features and report any changes necessary
Create Media plans for leads and product launch
Coordinate with product teams for the integration of Facebook Pixel SDK, Firebase, Mixpanel and Googke Analytics for tracking
Coordinate with agencies and KOLs for launch plans, designs and video briefs
- Manage paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, plan and execute Google Search Network & Google Display Network campaigns managing PPC, oversee SEO to improve website positioning and increasing sessions.
- Optimize website landing pages and created customers journeys, retargeted visitors through custom communication notifications through WebEngage.
- CRM Strategic planning, Content creation and content management for website, Email Newsletters, Push Notifications and Digital Media platforms. Allign all marketing team regarding current/upcoming projects and promotions.
- Plan, implement and execute campaigns communication in Pre hype, hype and post campaigns phases. Allign all departments about the marketing pushes that are being done from different platforms.
- Make plans to acquire new customer leads (Discovery), target them through different platforms encouraging them to place orders on the website (Acquisition) and retarget them through future communications (Retention).
- Create campaign and business as usual pages on the website, improve product positioning, change artworks on the website, make shopping cart rules and assist departments regarding all the necessary changes on the website.
- Collaborate with Vendor Managers for website changes, boost products on homepage and category pages as per vendors’ requirements
- Coordinate and assist designers for campaign artworks, web related designs and developments
- Coordinate with teams for the proper execution of campaigns and make weekly performance reports
• I was responsible for CRM strategic planning for business as usual and online campaigns, I managed CRM Channels, developing strategies and content for Email Newsletters, SMS(s) and Push Notifications and executing content through CRM channels.
• I was responsible for website backend management which includes all the changes on the website weather its product uploading, pricing, imagery, banners uploading and positioning, boosting and de boosting of the products on campaign and regular pages, launching campaigns on the web, making new categories, assigning products to specific cities, updating product’s delivery timelines and inventory, editing or adding time choice deliveries for the customers and all the required changes from the management for the web.
• Coordination with agencies for videos artworks, flyers and promotional material in order for a campaigns to run smoothly. Maintaining a flow of communication with influential websites like Pro Pakistani, Flare Magazine, Hamari Web, Phone World and Key opinion leaders (KOIs) to promote TCS Sentiments Express and its offering to new and existing customers.
• I directly worked on the launch of TCS Hazir (A 3 Hour Delivery Service) on Sentiments Express website. Assisting and collaborating with Hazir Team and Bramerz team in order to integrate Hazir API on the web. Keeping a close eye on Hazir orders through Hazir backend portal, directly oversee Hazir Orders complaints and its resolutions. I also worked on the lau
• I was responsible for developing strategies and content plans for clients and company owned brands. Getting Content Plans approved by the clients and oversee its timely execution on all Social Media channels.
• I directly managed Social Media pages of Atrium Mall, Connect Communication, Perfect Air, Boulevard Mall, Mashriq Restaurant and oversee their campaigns and business as usual promotions and postings. I closely worked with clients in order to develop & execute their campaigns on Social Media pages, communicating product offerings and discounts and promotions to the customers.
• I managed paid campaigns on Facebook for clients and company owned brands and organized online competitions and giveaways in order to increase customer engagement on their social media channels and increase brand reach and impressions.
• I also managed company owned brand website backend, uploading new product on the website. I also made presentations for potentials clients, comparing their online social media presence to their competitors and suggest new strategies that can be executed on their SMCs.