Pro-active highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, result oriented and diligent professional over 8 years of exceptional track record and hands on experience in accounts, assurance, reconciliation, financial reporting, budgetary controls, designing internal controls and finalization of Accounts. An individual with ability to manage, train and supervise team to achieve departmental and organizational goal at large.
· Preparing, analysing and presenting monthly departmental costing report to chief financial officer.
· Preparing work order wise cost benefit report of imported accessories i.e “Actual vs Budgeted Comparison” along with reason of Adverse and favourable effects.
· Preparing and proceedings LC’s bank documents of all Import & local LC’s and follow up till execution of payment process.
· Getting insurance of respective LC’s from insurance companies and working as Communication Bridge between bank and insurance companies from opening of LC’s till execution.
· Handling and preparing all documents for FTT (foreign telegraphic transfer) and paying remittances against all import accessories & machines and total follow up with supplier and merchants till execution of import foreign payments. Applying EIF (Electronic Import Form) in FBR (Federal Board Of revenue) against Foreign Remittance and Follow up with Bank till Approved.
· Journal voucher entry of foreign telex transfer for all foreign TT parties, including advance, open market payment & open account payment.
· Checking and authorizing all yarn purchase vouchers, yarn purchase return and Debit note from IGP till party payments and preparing monthly work order wise report of yarn purchase.
· Checking and authorizing all cheque book payment vouchers & journal voucher entry for services rendered and income tax deduction on all payments.
· Checking and authorizing all GRN vouchers, MRN vouchers and debit notes along with authorizing monthly payments of store parties.
· Checking and authorizing all service purchase vouchers and debit note along with authorizing monthly payment of commercial parties.
· Preparing daily funds report and discuss funds arrangement with Chief Financial Officer.
Analysing, interpretation and preparation of financial statements and accounting policies in accordance with the International Accounting & Auditing Standards.
Preparation of Financial Statements including balance sheet, profit and loss account, cash flow statement on monthly, quarterly & annual basis for clients.
Building liaison with banks and handling all banking matters and Review banks reconciliation on monthly basis and resolve any discrepancies.
Preparation and execution of Foreign international transfer through banking system.
Product costing and profitability analysis.
Designing chart of accounts in compliance with best reporting practices.
Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory authorities.
Manage company’s cash in hand and stock through monthly stock take.
Passing all accounting entries including revenue, assets, liabilities, payroll, invoices and accruals etc. using accounting software.
Preparation of monthly payroll for all departments using WPS system and calculation of leave and final settlement, while monitoring employee’s attendance, work hours, and deductions.
Internal audits and monitoring of bookkeeping accounting, verification of vouchers and payments to vendors and suppliers.
Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures of company and SAIF ZONE.
Liaison with external auditors and solving audit related queries.
Manage Receivable / Payable ledgers and produce monthly Ageing analysis report.
Handle and manage all administrative issues of company including purchase of company assets with quotations, negotiations, quality and delivery.
Supervised the functional areas of the accounts department including accounts Receivable, accounts payable and Fixed Assets Management.
Coordination with other departments of clients for compliance with laws & smooth operation of the entity.
· Planning, execution and completion of various audit assignments that included responsibilities for conducting preliminary review of financial statements, drafting of audit programs, supervision and review of team members’ work as well as establishing and strengthening of cordial relationship through liaison at various levels of client personnel including top management.
· Preparation, examination, analysis and review of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and accounting systems for the purpose of forming audit opinion as per statutory and professional requirements of local, public sector and multinational organizations.
· Preparation of consolidated financial statements of the holding companies with their subsidiaries and associated companies as per local laws and in accordance with International financial reporting standards.
· Executing management audits of proprietary, efficiency & internal audits.
· Designing test of control and substantive procedure for areas highlighted in consultation with the engagement partner.
· Performing test of control and substantive procedures subsequently on area assigned.
· Verifying the compliances of various applicable laws to the client and identification of material non-compliance that may have effect on the entity.
· Review of work done by audit team and discussing conclusions with the engagement partner.
· Drafting financial statement disclosures as per requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & Companies Ordinance, 1984.
· Providing advice and assistance concerning the preparation and analysis of financial information.
Non-Audit Assurance engagement including
· Examination of due diligence assignments through preparing financial models, appraisal for new business ventures in terms of IRR, NPV and business valuation models.
· Reviewing and recommending improvements in accounting systems, record keeping Systems and internal control procedures.
· Calculation of corporate tax liability, on a statutory basis, in respect of all actual and forecast taxable income or expense.
· Liaise with professional advisors to agree tax assessment amounts and obtain tax clearance certificates as soon as possible after filing the relevant tax returns.
· Prepare and submit WHT and sales Tax returns to satisfy all legislative reporting requirements and arrange payment of all amounts falling due in the respective jurisdictions.
Key Sector of Experience
· Telecom Sector
· Textile Sector
· Sugar Sector
· Engineering Sector
· Medical Sector
· Feed Sector
· FMGC Sector