I have 5 years working experience of Q-Mobile in different departments,also i have done CSCP from Pakistan Institute of Management.
1. Develop a proper mechanism for monitoring of all Services Contracts to make sure their timely renewals and execution of new Services Contracts.
2. Research vendors to find the best services and price available within a given market
3. Perform due diligence of existing vendors and for new vendors.
4. Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options.
To evaluate of all Engineering & Administrative department items purchasing requirements such as electrical, electronics and other consumables, also develop a proper mechanism for monitoring of all Services Contracts to and make sure their timely renewals and execution of new Services Contracts in the light company policy.
2. Maintained procurement process integrity, transparency & select the pool of vendors without any prejudice.
3. Refer to ASL for the selection of vendor for any supplies & services for the company.
4. Provide equal opportunity of participation amongst all the concern category approved vendors to create fair price competition.
5. Co-ordinate & ensure maximum participations in bidding/tendering process from the selected pool of vendors.
6. Co-ordinate & follow up with vendors for timely submission of their quotations & deliveries as well.
7. Prepare & share assigned PR updated status along with PO with remarks and action plan with line manager as per pre-describe schedule.
Q-Mobile Aftersales (2013 to 2018):
Q/A Executive (Aug17 to Jan18 Promotion):
1. Worked directly under the supervision of Country Head (Technical Division), was responsible for 18 ODMs (Original Device Manufacturer) for analysis and reports based on sales and return rate.
2. Forecasting of material, claim finalization, negotiations with suppliers, samples inventory controlling.
Logistics Manager (Aug14 to Jul17 Promotion):
1. Leads the team of 8 persons, was responsible for overall 56 customer care centers of Pakistan and all south region dealers inventory.
2. Traceability (TCS, Speedex, Leopard Courier), accurate documentation and co-ordination with upstream and downstream with all over Pakistan customer care centers.
1. Was responsible for execution of RFQ, purchase orders and monitoring of spare parts inventory of all 56 customer centers to provide end user a satisfactory services.
2. Check the stock availability from inventory & reassurance the availability from store, liaison with store department for timely delivery of spare parts to all customer centers & maintain DC.
Verification of problem/error and submission to concerned department..
Coordination with dealers.
Dealing with customers and dealers.
Coordination with Service Centers.
Receiving of items.
Dispatching and transferring of items to their locations.
Stock maintaining of dealers sets.