I'm a Certified Medical Technologist with six years of Medical Laboratory science education from Baqai Medical Universty, khyber Medical Universty Peshawar and jinnah post Graduat Medical center karachi, and The Aga khan Universty Hospital. along with six years of professional experience in an international organization i.e. The Aga Khan Universty Hospital & Shukat Khanum Hospital. The brief of my skills and abilities are below;
• Laboratory procedures
• Laboratory Auditing and accreditation of CAP, JCIA, and ISO.
• Quality Assurance of CAP, JCIA, and ISO.
• Lab Safty /Materials Handling
• Distribution Management
• Training and Leadership
Lab instruments, calibration, QC, traboulshoting
• Distribution Management Quality Assurance, safety, Inventory Standards / Procedures Compliance Continuous Process Improvement, Patient and Staff Relations, Transportation / Materials Handling, Training. • Prepare and process documentation and reports, including writing, reviewing, and collecting data from others. • Provide technical troubleshooting and crisis management when problems arise, which may require being on call 24 hours/day, 7 days per week. • Manage up the corporate ladder, ensuring that your plans align with senior management’s priorities, and avoiding costs and delays associated with changes. • Identify technical and scientific objectives for your department, in line with the organization’s strategic plan and mission, then create and implement plans to achieve those goals
· perform molecular pathology PCR tests such as specimen processing, HCV PCR & Dangue During pandemic in Lahore
· organize and coordinate administrative and technical activities of the section according to procedures and policies for smooth running of the section
· ensure quality results by running internal quality control and participation in external proficiency testing program
· read, analyze, and interpret test results and take remedial action when indicated
· conduct validation studies for new tests or new equipment introduction and obtain approval from Laboratory Quality Committee
· communicate effectively critical results in timely manner and ensure proper documentation as per protocols
· monitor the supplies against the test volume to avoid the shortage of inventories and expiry
· implement safety regulations within the assigned section according to the safety manual
· assist in formulating and implementing short and long term goals for lab operations
· ensure compliance of ISO, JCIA and CAP standards in the section
· handle incident and complaints of patients / physicians within stipulated timelines
· ensure preventive maintenance of equipment & coordinate with FMD/Vendors to resolve maintenance issues
enhance lab staff knowledge on advancement in laboratory medicine and safety protocols.
. Train trainee Technologist according to Manual of laborotory and sefety guid line.