General knowledge of modern warehouse and inventory practices; thorough knowledge of all types of materials and parts required for school division operations; general knowledge of the applicable standard grades and qualities of equipment, materials and supplies; ability to prepare and maintain accurate records; ability to plan and supervise the work of others; ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with associates; ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records.
Control and manage inventory to run smooth operation.
• Make Sure to timely receive & issuance of material to concern.
• Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
• Check daily Issuance & Receipts.
• Save left over material and utilize in upcoming orders before new placement to save company losses.
• Manage local & Import invoices and timely forwards to finance.
• Manage monthly and yearly internal and external audit.
• Ensure maximum utilization of employees and available resources for the betterment of company.
• Ensure displan and punctuality of all employees.
• Ensure a strong coordination with all head of department.
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
• Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
• Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
• Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly.
• Planning future capacity requirements.
• Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
• Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals are stored safely.