A committed Mechanical engineer having over four years of experience in leading EPC Companies of Pakistan. Fully knowledgeable in all aspects of mechanical maintenance and major minor projects execution.
As mechanical engineer I have vast experience of mechanical maintenance and installation of equipment like Heat exchangers, Piping, Tanks, Valves, Columns, Chillers, Vessels, bottles. I am proficient in handling and planning of major minor jobs and projects
Working as Planning Engineer
- Project planning and execution as per layout. Prepare & issue site progress reports with all progress according to plan, findings, abnormalities and recommendations.
- Preparation of monthly billing at the end of the months.
- Ensuring implementation of Execution & Quality Plan. Approve & ensure proper carrying out of the
ITP/QC plan of activities for, subcontractors according to inspection criticality and hold points, follow
up, monitoring sub-cont.
- Coordination, meetings with Client/TPI & Contractor.
- Technical clarification at any point during job as per design, relevant standard, code & client’s
- Supervision in fabrication of Tanks & vessels.
- Preparation of the documentation side-by-side of the activities and handing over of the dossier to the
Client at completion of the job.
- Material Handling inspection as per project specification and material test certificates.
- Assure all required safety procedures are followed while carrying out the work.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and execution of Tank/Pipe fabrication operations, pipe installation,Perform and witness as Client/Contractor representative.
Safety First..! The motto of Engro Group. The amazing and versatile experience of bachelor life. Learn a lot of thing and explore new ways of engineering.
I was appointed in Manufacturing department, Later on I was shifted to Maintenance department. It was a great experience and high quality learning place for me.