1-Front Desk Associate (Golden Grill Hotel Rawalpindi,Pakistan Dec 2017 - Jun 2019)
2- Visa Processing Officer (Ibn-e-Batuta Enterprises (1st Nov 2012 to 29 sep 17)
3- Car Rental Agent (Esteem Car Rental services(1st Jan 2010 to 28th march 2011)
4- Internship I.T Department(May 16, 2011 – June 5, 2012)Transworld Associates (Pvt) Limited F6-2 Islamabad.
*Welcoming guests on arrival and providing information regarding availability, room Types and rates
*Responding to guest inquiries and in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
*Processing visitor check-in and checkout information at hotels
*Informing guests of all available services and amenities
* Resolving guest issues/complaints
*Building positive relationships and communicating well to guest
*Assisted guests over the phone in booking reservations and making online payments
*Review account information and charges with guests during check-out
Supervising the visa processing unit and ensure each process complete accurately efficiently and on time
1- Preparing Visas Permission For Approval from the Corporate of Emigrants
2-Maintaining complete record of required and received documents for Visa Processing of Selected candidates
3-Preparing Complete file of Selected Candidates for Visa Processing From Embassy
3-Insurance and Protector of Candidates After Visa Stamped
4-Seat Confirmation & Travel Arrangments
• Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop
• Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures.
• Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting
• Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests.
• Troubleshooting equipment such as printers, scanners and other peripherals.
• Monitor antivirus software and updates and repair computers infected with spyware,
Adware and/or viruses
• Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service
• Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
• Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
• Provide user training for basic hardware and software use
• Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff
• Assist in gathering user requirements and developing appropriate reports for IT
• Assisting customers by finding out their needs then providing quotes and booking
Reservations both at the counter and over the phone
• dealing with customer inquiries about the availability and cost of vehicles
• Taking bookings and explaining the terms of rental or leasing agreements
• completing paperwork with the customer and taking payments
• Showing customers to their vehicle and pointing out any bumps scrapes or special
• Checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned
• Providing ongoing service and sales support, when we deal with regular business
• Gathered market intelligence on competitors' activities.
• Ensure cleanliness of vehicle, driver uniform