BSC- (Electrical): (2008-12)
FSC (Pre Engineering): (2006-08)
Matric (Science): (2005-06)
PEC Registration No. ELECT/39961
I am working in Rupali Group of Industries (Petro Chemical) as an Electrical Engineer from March 04, 2012 yet.
By the grace of ALLAH, I passed my graduation (BS- Electrical) in 2012 and became the part of renowned organization (Rupali Group of Industries) as Trainee Engineer Electrical. After successful completion of one year training program, I was confirmed against the post of Electrical Engineer. My job responsibilities were to carryout maintenance of electrical & Instrument equipments, maintain their history records, inventory, monthly reports and also supervised them. Later on, I was transferred to PMD (Project Management Depart.), where my job responsibilities were related to Cost estimation and designing, prepared Erection/Commissioning Timelines, assisted during meetings with seller/supplier to discuss about seller/buyer scope. I have been worked as project engineer, led my team and executed projects successfully.
Working as Dy. Manager and reporting to director operation.
Utility (HVAC /Compressors/Chillers):
• Maintenance/Trouble shooting experienced on Carrier Refrigerant Chiller (19XL, 19DR) and IR Compressor (480KW, 7.5bar, 67m³/min.)
• Maintenance and supervised the startup activities of N2 plant.(140m³/min ,Linde )
• Installed/Commissioned of I-Water Project based on Energy Saving. (A-B VFD’s, Micro Controller logic LC-32.)
• Experienced to prepare the preventive maintenance schedules of compressors, Chillers and HVAC’s. Calibration of Control Valves, Transmitters, Sensors & switches.
Polymer Plant (100 Ton/Day).
• Responsible for troubleshooting and fault tracing in Relay logic circuits.
• Configuration and modification in DCS Yokogawa centum VP.
• Maintenance and Troubleshooting on HTM control system. (WeishauptBertram’s)
• Responsible for troubleshooting in PLC Hardware as well as in software.
• Signal Tracing between Field instruments, MCC and CCR.
• Perform and review detail engineering activities like preparation of data sheets /specification material requisition of installed instruments like control valves, control system, Field instruments.
• Calibration of all type of transmitter Pressure, Level, Flow (Rosemount, Prosonic, Dynisco etc.)
• Maintenance, Calibration and trouble shooting of field Instruments. (Transmitters, Control valves, SOV’s, Switches.)
Power House (GAS / HFO / STEAM TURBINE).
Heavy Furnace Oil Engines(DAIHATSU) and Alternators (SHINKHO ELECTRIC)
4 Strokes, 8 cylinders I shape, 600 r. p.m. Diesel engine (2MW).
• Maintenance/testing of Woodward governor (UG-8), Fuel shutdown device, control relays, excitation system and its batteries checkup, bench testing generator protection relays, MCC trolleys, bearings replacement of auxiliary motors, Calibration/Testing of Engine and Alternator safeties during Top End Overhauling.
• Replacement, Testing and Commissioning of Induction type protection relays with numeric relays of generators. (Schneider, MICOM).