I take pleasure in working in team, individually as well I believe I would excel the required quality output in the concerned area. My IT background offers an advantage in better understanding and implementing the appropriate solutions to the problems.
• Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
• Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
• Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet.
• Fixing network faults , Network maintenance
• Technical support for people using the network
• Training staff on new systems or installing antivirus protection
• Day to day admin and monitoring of network use.
• Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
• Making sure all IT meets industry standards , Supervising helpdesk staff.
3 year contract. 1st April 2018 to 30th March 2021.
Report promptly to test venue at agreed time. In case of any delays or if unable to get to
the test venue, inform the appropriate test day or British Council Examinations Services
staff in a timely manner.
Ensure all material is accounted for and handed over securely to the supervisor.
Complete and maintain accurate records of exam assignments. Complete all reports,
logs and claims accurately as required by British Council Examinations Services.
installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
replacing parts as required;
providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
supporting the roll-out of new applications;
setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
testing and evaluating new technology;
conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
Troubleshooting & Maintenance.
Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
Stock keeping of computer accessories.
Complete the syllabus.
Computer Practical in Lab.
Composed to all Subject in School.