SHN - Fire & Safety Products.
• Fire Fighting System
• Fire Suppression System
• Fire Alarm System
• Fire Door
• Testing and Commissioning
• To ensure the health, safety, security and welfare of all its employees whilst at work
• To identify hazards (the potential for harm) assess the risks (the likelihood of that harm being realized) and manage those risks.
• To consult with employees and ensure all who work on our behalf are adequately informed of identified risks and where appropriate receive the relevant information, instruction, training and supervision.
• To make arrangements for co-ordination and co-operate with order employees where Sunrise Al Hail National Trad. Est., share premises, facilities or activities with persons working in other organizations or where persons from other organizations.
• To maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe systems of work and safe working environment for employees and all who work on our behalf
• To maintain clear procedures for action to be taken in the event of an emergency in consultation with clients HSE staff.
• To encourage the development and maintenance of a positive attitude towards health and safety at all times.
Mustjab Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
Polybag making factory