As an Engineering Graduate and Master in Business Administration, I started my career as sales and service Engineer in 2009. Throughout my experiences, I have worked efficiently, showed various skills and responsibilities towards to my job/company. I gained my MBA degree in marketing from Iqra university. Therefore, after a vast experience in business development, product marketing and being a sales and service - I possess excellent interpersonal skill, guidance, teamwork, customer care, leadership to any business department and a brilliant ability to gain lifetime clients with my resilient and confident communication skills
1. Scheduling promotional activities of the product and conducting CME programs and workshop.
2. Provide technical support to the marketing team (personally/media)
3. Collaborate with marketing team to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a reliable marketing message.
4. Analyze competitive marketplace and industry trends to accordingly develop business strategies.
5. Exploit market research to identify competitive advantage of the company product.
Launched newly product Acapella (vibratory Pep therapy) of smith medical which replace conventional therapy system, through promotional activities, i Gained several lifetime clients with excellent marketing strategies. With a remarkable marketing team we were able to successfully promote Acapella to various parts of Pakistan.
1. Coordinate with upper levels management teams to provide product engineering, development, management and sales solutions.
2. Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuit. Maintain complete documentations and accurate records for all product related activities for reporting and feedback.
3. Conducting seminars and workshops for customers to build a better understanding of product.
4. Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
Utilize promotional tools to introduce advanced emergency portable transport ventilator which is MRI compatible. I effectively sold and installed in Amaan foundation ambulance service. By conducting several conferences and building a strong marketing understanding, I was able to expand this project to different hospitals in different cities of Pakistan (CMH Islamabad).
1. Installation, troubleshhoting, repairing, adjustment and maintaining of medical machines equipment.
2. Providing after sale servicing and give technical backup support to the clients.
3. Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions
4. Assets customers by deliver the technical presentations and explaining about the company products or services to existing and prospective customer.
Marketing team worked really efficiently on expanding this product in small cities of Pakistan. We started with installing new patient monitors in SIUT hospital Sukkar, further installed ETT medical machines in Mirpurkhas, Nawabshah, Hyderabad.
Our team Collaborated with Isra Hospital hyderabad biomedical department for one month, I was given the opportunity to work with the Hyderabad Marketing team to expand this project in rural areas of Hyderabad