Marketing graduate looking for a challangeing carrier with a progressive organization. you may contact me at [email protected] or 03143231831
I was grown up in a small town of Abbottabad where people had simple lifestyle. Moving alone from small town to big city Islamabad and adapting to the urban jungle was not an easy feat ,From great cultural and ethnic diversities through incredibly high living standards to constant competitions for status and wealth, I had faced a new trial every single day. Exposure to a variety of different perspectives, values, ideologies, and interaction with people from strong educational backgrounds and higher standards of living help me expand my knowledge of the world and made me able to deal with people from all walks of life .
As for as my interest are concerned i am foodie at heart, traveling entusiastic and always up for a laugh.
Working with Trip Trail Pakistan opened me to the world of tourisim ,hoteling and travelling industry where I gained comprehensive exposure towards the planning and execution of tours for both groups and individuals. Specializing in corporate tours , university trips and honeymoon/couple travel plans and gained extensive knowledge of ideal tourist destinations across the Pakistan.
Being a part of Sky marketing was the best thing ever happened to me , building realtion with high net worth, selling payment plan and educating clients on real estate market and finding best investment for them enhanced my negotiation and persuasive communication skills that made me able to give sale presentation and acheived my organization goals.
Having my own fast food business enhanced my leadership skills, where i had to maintained high standard of customer services during fast paced operations,from istock management to branding to advertisement to food prepration to food presantation it was all me who had to managed all the activities.
• Developed marketing strategies to track existing and new customers.
• Planned and coordinated menu.
• Maintained high standards of quality control, cleanliness and safety.
• Checked stock levels and ordered supplies.
• Managed and scheduled staff.
• Set budgets and analyzed restaurant expenses.
• Organized promotional events.
• Marketing and advertisement.
• Pricing and cost analysis.
• Product line, food safety, quick delivery and economical deals.
• Stock and inventory management.
• Retail and customer service experience.
• Employee’s management.
• Developed relation with retailer and supplier
• Served as a representative for clients from start to the end of transaction closing.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Participated in the company's sales strategy.
• Provided administrative support to clients to ensure a smooth Real Estate transaction.
• Educated clients on market conditions and Real Estate trends.
• Promoted different properties using marketing tools to attract customers.
• Often assisted team responsible for new property sales in developing marketing plans.
• Assisted in developing and executing company’s social media marketing plan.
• Responsible for handling all out of town customers who were looking to relocate to the area.
• Part of a small team that would identify and try to flip foreclosed property opportunities.
• Generated list of properties that were compatible with buyers needs and financial resources.
• Successfully guided home buyers and seller through sales and purchase of properties.
• Created and maintained a large client base by meeting needs and providing exceptional customer services.
• Educated clients on the current real estate market answered question they had.
Handled customer inquiries, complaint, billing question and payment extension request.
Calm angry caller, repair trust and designed best solution.
Place phone calls to current bank customers regarding account changes or suggest option.
Created positive customer interference with interaction
Meet with new bank customers to explain all the services and features the bank has to offer.
Researched and resolved service related problems
Greeted bank customers upon entry and assist them in whatever they need
My job is to make travel arrangements including quotation ,scheduling, transportation, booking accommodation, food and handling other trip related entertainments and task.
Meeting up clients to work out trip details, finding out best locations, arranging appropriate modes of travel, making reservations at hotels and transporting group of people from one location to another, made me able to maintain and manage relationship, enhanced my communication and negotiation skills and increased my knowledge of tourist industry.