Cisco Switch 3750-E and G series, Squid proxy server, Asterisk, Elastix Administration, Linux platform, Office 365, Fortigate firewall. Desktop support issues resolution and trained the support team as per requirement.
Working as a Senior Network Support Engineer. â€¢ System administration of Elastix based PBX for internal communication. â€¢ Worked on Asterisk (TrixBox, Elastix) Servers (Centos), along with the â€¢ Integration of PRI & SIP trunking solutions. â€¢ Troubleshoot VOIP related issues â€¢ Installation and configuration of IPEX server in Linux environment. â€¢ Installation and configuration of Xen Server. â€¢ Install and Configure Squid Proxy Server â€¢ Installation and configuration of Cisco Catalyst switch 3750-E series. â€¢ Responsible for VLAN routing of users. â€¢ Responsible to take backup of asterisk server. â€¢ Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Linux Operating System. * Deployed Inhouse audio conferencing solution for head office on Issabel. * Deployed DNS Server on centos 7 for local network applications. Resolution on desktop support issue if support team failed to provide the solution.
• Designing and development of Asterisk based telephony platform.
• System administration of Elastix based PBX for internal communication.
• System administration of Asterisk based PBX for international sales call center. (CTI)
• Worked on Asterisk (TrixBox, Elastix) Servers (Centos), along with the
Integration of PRI & SIP trunking solutions.
• Developed automated call back solution for nationwide and overseas users.
• Developed duration based call restriction.
• Deployed and Manage Nagios Monitoring system.
• Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Linux Operating System.
• Troubleshoot VOIP related issues.
• Install, configure Predictive dialer.
• Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring System
• Install and Configure Squid Proxy Server.
Worked as a FM Engineer
• Alarm checking, Backup configuration, Software Base Line Upgrade, “NPU, MMU and LTU” troubleshooting and traffic routing for 2G sites
• Ericsson RBS 6000 Series installation and configuration (IDB Creation, Alarm rectification etc.)
• CM of Faisalabad Region Sites
• Monitor Team performance and coordination with vender to meet KPI’s
• Perform audit and quality check for BSS/TXN and non Telco part of the network.
• XPIC and NERA link trouble shooting
• Coordination with Front office transmission, back office transmission and BSS for O&M purpose.
• To perform and track Preventive Maintenance for all BSS/TXN.
• Internal and external Alarm handling for RBS Sites.
• Creation and troubleshooting of packet services for LTE sites.
• DUS integration and troubleshooting.
ERICSSON TURKEY Turk Cell 4.5G Project February2016- March 2016
Working as an Integration Engineer Back Office
Performed RET Remote Electrical Tilt Integration depending on the configuration.
Also performed the 3G RET Migration.
Made scripts as per configuration.
Troubleshooting and removal of RET related alarm.
Worked as 2G, 4G RAN supervisor.
Performed up gradation of TXN node from Release 3 to Release 5.
Hands on experience on Mini Link craft 13B and 14A for release 5 nodes.
Traffic shifting of old sites to new link for LTE.
ETU2 B card configuration and connectivity to SPO.
Visibility of SPO through TN via VLAN management.
Made packet services for LTE sites.
VLAN creations and port binding.
Visibility of TN.
New XPIC link configuration and XPD value setting and test.
Scratch loading on DUS31 using putty.
Software package loading on DUS31 using Filezila or total commander.
ERICSSON PAKISTAN Mobilink Mega Swap Project July 2013-September 2014
Worked as a 2G RAN supervisor.
Integration and commissioning of RBS 6201, 6301, 6101, 6102 6000 family cabinets.
Rectification of Swapped sites.
Troubleshooting of internal and external alarm of RBS.
Installation and commissioning of ML TN 20P, 6P, 2P CN210.
Made ring protection of cluster to be swapped and performed test for ring protection.
Made cross connections and SNCP E1 protection for sites to be swapped.
Responsible to ensure E1 routing only when we made whether it's correct or not according to MUX plan provided by transmission planning with coordination of IPTNMS team and integrator in BSC.
Configured XPIC, dual polarized, space diversity and 11 links.
Hands on experience on ETU2 B cards for connectivity of two sites through optical or Ethernet interface. Also made VLAN services on it.
Configuration of NPU1 C, 1B, 3C, 3B, 3, 2 a
Script loading on DUS31 using RBS element manager.
Also LTE installation supervisoning.