Self-motivated, able to work independently and as team to meet operational headlines. Adapted well new concepts and responsibilities. Establish solid-working relationships with professional staff at all level in a team effort to meet company standards of quality and accuracy. Manage multiple tasks by setting priorities according to needs, urgency and special requests. able to manage multiple projects while meeting challenging deadlines
Experienced Data Entry Specialist and Client Service Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and software services industry.
Benefit Concepts Incorporated (BCI) • Worked on BCI project. I was responsible for Review current policies and procedures, identify and implement new practices on demanding request. • Downloading the daily work and review that all. • Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and renewal them on client requirements. • Making new medical policies demanding on client request. • Prepare Census ZIP Code qualifiers. • Handle Policies renewals. • Prepare Medical insurance Quoting according to client demand request. • provide electronic digitalize Insurance policies like Aetna, BCBS, Humana, M-Health on client request, and provide major medical fully insured (ACA) as well as level-funded or self-funded (non-ACA) insurances. I also was responsible for issuance of Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability insurances . • Adhere to all standards and procedures implemented to ensure high level of accuracy. Stewart Prior Files Indexing (SPFI) • Worked on Mortgage Process in collaboration with offshore clients. • Responsible for the indexing of loan polices/owner policies as per the manual provided by our overseas client. • Entering data into a computerized database or spreadsheet. Forms of data that people might transcribe include handwritten documents, information off spreadsheets, and sequences of numbers, as well as computer code and even names and addresses. • Analyze data and withdraw irrelevant policies. • Store it to the database for future references. It helps in the process of research and analysis, generation of information from across the web, conversion of raw data into digital data. • Answering the customers email queries promptly and efficiently, increases customer satisfaction. • Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients, vendors to effectively convey information and resolve issues. • Research the Chain of Title to identify any deficiencies in the Assignment chain.
• Responsible for Public Works' inventory.
• Order and receive supplies, contact vendor to discuss discrepancies against purchase orders.
• Stock department storerooms, adjust min and max par levels in a automated inventory system.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Counted and sorted all incoming goods.
• Performed general office and administrative responsibilities.
• In my responsibilities, I was work for this Company as Document Processing Executive. We receive scan Mortgage Loan Policy Documents and entered the required information into database system.
• International clients via email regarding the document relating query.
• Enter the require data from scan documents in the database systems for future record.
• Manual entering and verification of customer’s records and policies.
• Data input and manipulation in excel spreadsheet and access databases.
• Creating reports for management.