I aspire to put theory into practice. My interest is to contribute to the social and development sector of Pakistan. My calm yet confident personality makes me a good team player and allows me to effectively communicate with people from diverse and differing backgrounds.
Support in ensuring the smooth running of projects reaching outputs and maximising outcomes for beneficiaries.
Support in anticipating and mitigating risks in implementation and ensuring projects are run in a cost-efficient manner, in compliance with ACTED’s and donors’ procedures and legal requirements.
Promotion of SDGs in community
Creating awareness on SDGs in civil society
Building a strong network with youth and engaging them in awareness and promotion of SDGs
Alignment of youth-led initiatives to meet the national commitment for achieving Sustainable development agenda 2030
Ambassador for dignity
Supporting United Nations sustainable goal 4 Education for All and extended faciliation towards orphan and need children
Spearheading Muslim Aid’s flagship national foster care programme
• Coordination with the partner organizations to further strengthen the Pakistan Country Programme
• Acting as the organisations’ focal point for COVID19 emergency
• Field visits for submitting child detail forms through data collection, identification and assessment of orphan and vulnerable children from prioritized clusters as per defined methodology and submitting these to the FO ensuring that the procedures are sufficiently maintained at all levels.
• Maintain and regular update record of activities, disbursements receipts, Child detail forms, Donor kits and related documentation at FO.
• Conducting different training programme for teachers, sponsored children and their mother on effective
and quality teaching, mother-child relationship, ad child rights with collaboration of the governmental
child protection department
• Promoting Convention on the Rights of the Child among the relevant stakeholders
• Taking creative initiatives for the expansion of foster care programme visibility and expansion
• Ensuring internal coordination within the programmes team and key strategic stakeholders
• Supporting Head of Programme in managing and tracking other projects
• Developing and submitting the progress reports of the children as per programme requirement; ensuring that the correct, updated and complete information is being communicated to the donor / HQ; taking suitable steps to address the issues of concerns in the individual progress reports in liaison with the line supervisor.
• Maintaining complete/updated records of children, their forms, accounts, approval from Islamabad Office, activities and other important data at Field Office Level in both hard and soft forms.
• Reporting to the line supervisor (financial and narrative) on monthly basis on the all activities, achievements, problem areas etc and meeting deadlines in the performing of all the duties and tasks assigned.
• Putting in place and promote the mechanism of information exchange and learning from experience within program teams and the Organization.
• Arrangement of monthly phone calls to sponsored children’s guardians for updates regarding their relocation and family status.
• Developing the case studies about achievements of RFP activities of the cluster and submitting to line supervisor as and when required.
• Identifying issues of concerns related to children, their education, health and social up-bringing and suggest and implement solutions in a struggle to develop better
Making opportunities for the vulnerable and orphaned children who will be our future, letting them to have proper primary education which is their right according to the UN convention for the rights of a child
• Responsible to liaison with American doctors to code according to WHO’s International Classification of Diseases.
• Analyzing medical documentation along with the prescription written by the doctors.
• Working individually on major revenue-generating practices in collaboration with the Insurances and Billing department.
• Brought Lakeland Regional Hospital onboard for inpatient services 2017-18
• Training new employees and junior colleagues on international medical practices
• Carried out an Internal Security Audit for inspection of intradepartmental functionality according to the standard operating procedures
Worked on two projects with the title of Neonatal Pneumonia and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Developed practical hands-on experience at dispensing, prescription handling, patient interaction, use of medications, interaction with physicians and technical staff, probing out problems, patient file reading at the hospital
• Spread awareness on breast cancer to all the general public in the event organized in the Centaurus Mall as well as to the academic campuses of Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
• Volunteered in a number of awareness and advocacy initiatives including tobacco control walk, picketing, and awareness sessions for school children
• Promoted public national and international tobacco control laws at the university
• Exposed and counter tobacco industry tactics of marketing to children and misleading the public at large
• Strengthen tobacco control efforts
• Mobilized organizations and individuals to join the fight against tobacco under the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control