Being an experienced proffessional of import /trading , logistics, procuremnet I believe that my abilities ,skills,and positive working attitude would make an asset to your co.
skills of team leading made me to motivate and encourage other person for his/her task to complete it more efficiently through my own way of working.
i like to search new thing relate to work, better and good way to get/ make the task done within time.
And currently doing MBA also looking for new opportunity to grow.
On getting a job i'll join whithin weeks.
-Taking care of all import LCL/FCL/Air/courier queries received from sales department. -Take rates from local and international freight forwarders.
-Negotiate with local and international agents for rates or credit terms on email.
-Get desired prices for customer to get secured the shipments.
-Get all the import docs into hard copies from sales person.
-Reporting directly to manager about all shipments process.
-Coordinating with import docs dept. about docs deliveries.
-Coordinating with finance dept. about payments only for clients solve if any dispute occur in payments of agents.
-Maintain good business relation with local and international forwarders by giving them timely orders.
My duties to deal with supplier.
• Send RFQ's of pharmaceutical API’s to all particular suppliers.
• Get prices.
• Get all certificates (GMP, DML, DMF) of API’s from suppliers.
• Negotiation - for desired price for customer.
• Over all operations of issuing indent.
• Keeping records of all docs.
job description :
- Introducing company to clients
- Establishing new business
- Maintain previous clients
- Responding to customers queries over online portal.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Maintain all import shipments docs in hard copies.
- Get reasonable rates for customer to get shipment secured.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.