A registered Engineer of Pakistan Engineering Council and a Civil Engineer with 2+ years of experience. Capable of working independently with minimum supervision, and committed to providing high quality service to every project, with a focus on health, safety and environmental issues.
· Attend the weekly and monthly progress review meetings at site with client and consultants Representatives.
· Prepare steel schedule from approved drawings.
· Managing contract and condition of contract.
· Construction, supervision and monitoring all the components of the project and particularly concrete lining of Merwat canal, sub project of Raising of Baran Dam,Bannu Pakistan.
· Prepare Estimates and costs of the work of BAZ ALI DAM, Kurram District, Pakistan
.Supervise project employees, including in-house, external contractors, and sub-contractors .
.Attend meetings and discuss project details with clients, contractors, asset owners and stakeholders .
.Trained three new employees in a supervisory capacity to take over similar projects and aid company expansion.
.Perform drafting according to specifications; ensured compliance with all project QA procedures and requirements
• Checking the quality of work and construction activities as per drawings and specifications for projects in Peshawar.
• Check plans , drawing and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Agree a proce for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
• Communicates with clients and their representatives (Architects,Engineers and Surveyors) including attending regular meeting to keep them informed of progress.
• Plan the work and efficiently organise the plan and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
•Prepare reports as required.
Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Attended two weeks’ survey camp held by comsats wah Cantt at khanpur, Pakistan.
Conduct reconnaissance survey of whole area in order to calculate traverse kegs maintaining leg ratio 1:2 of the minimum to maximum traverse to distance .
• Fly Leveling was done .
• Detailing of the area was performed with the help of total station.
• Preparing for monthly progress reports.
• Studying structural drawing and execution on site.
• Perform physical and chemical tests to assure the quality of construction and facility operations and ambient conditions.
• Perform engineering inspections of systems operations and structures and facilities during Construction.