I am a dedicated and innovative with related education, practicum, and experience to contribute to long-range operational objectives in an information technology role. Self-motivated individual with expertise in delivering exceptional services. Proven ability to collaborate with key partners to analyze and interpret organizational requirements, while managing technical teams to translate business needs into focused solutions. I am proficient in creating new data collection systems to optimize data management, delivery, and quality. Track record of managing multi-discipline research, formulating project goals, researching methods and test parameters. Skilled in designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems, implementing appropriate ML algorithms, and communicating technical advantages and tradeoffs between data models.
My key skills include Research Data Management, NLP & ML Techniques, Database Design & Architecture, Analytical Data Processing, Business Intelligence Reporting, Information Systems, Application Testing, Quality Assurance Automation, Business Intelligence, Technical Support, Process Automation, Data & Decision Analytics and Problem Identification & Resolution
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Played a key role as a Research Associate and Delivered timely, courteous, and knowledgeable response to information requests by transferring calls and managing activities, including lab management, systems, and procedures. Served as the Teaching Assistant and facilitated graduate students in coding to complete final year projects. Applied time management skills to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Hired new candidates, created training datasets, tested algorithms and applications by using automation tools like selenium, and directed interviews to gather data.
• Expertly utilized EEG emotive headset capture human brain signal, NLP, and ML techniques to assess twitter/ Facebook group data and trend and revise Uncanny valley effect which facilitate MS Graduate fellows in computing results.
• Successfully collected data by scrapping social media accounts and groups and implementing research papers and algorithms to improve research activities.
• Developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans, integrated worksheets to vary lessons and consolidate concepts, selected and modified learning resources to meet student's diverse needs.
• Educated two subjects, including mobile computing and unity course, researched learning methods, responded to inquiries, and monitored student performance to identify weak areas.
• Delivered engaging, coherent, and motivating lectures to students across all key stages, as well as modified the assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students.