I am a resourceful and strategically agile Civil Engineer & Project with extensive experience in leading and delivering highly valued construction project with key knowledge and skills in project management, cost estimation and reduction, procurement of material, labour/staff management and quality control. Proved instrumental in optimizing resources utilizing across multiple tasks within a project, work process, and pre-construction risk assessment, and contingency planning with Primavera P6. Possess B.Tech Civil Engineering from Preston University Pakistan and DAE Civil engineering from GTTT College Faisalabad. Proved instrumental in preparing engineering designs, materials management, documentation preparation, and hands-on project activities. Known for dealing and collaborating with vendors and suppliers to determine material costs and secure best pricing.
My key skills include Strategic Business Planning & Analysis, Risk Assessment/Mitigation, Policies & Procedures Compliance, Civil Engineering, Policy & Procedure Development, Project Leadership, Process/ Program Analysis, Risk Assessment & Mitigation, Investigation & Remediation, Case/Proactive Management, Project Planning, Construction Management, Rate Analysis, Drafting (AutoCAD), BOQ, Cost Estimation & Reduction, PrimaVera P6, Site Inspections and Quality Assurance
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Led site inspections, managed leading department, designed policies as per FIDIC, and created letter of intent to ensure quality through liaison with various consultant and contractors. Played an integral role as an Engineer in Ittehad (Pvt) Ltd and designed department while managing activities, such as contractor biding, rate analysis, and civil construction codes. Rendered keen eye for details to conduct site measurements and prepared bill of quantities and technical drawings, while following company policies. Researched numerous verticals to prepare drawings according to establish standards, procedures and requirements.
• Integral part of various projects handling a broad scope of functions; Challenged with responsibility for developing engineering designs, materials management, documentation preparation, and hands-on project activities.
• Steered efforts towards designing, developing, and executing a strategic risk assessment and management plan and administer all environmental safety functions, site policies, processes, and methods to ensure a safe working environment.
• Researched numerous verticals to examine project budgets and cash flow projections. Generated and submitted funding applications to secure funding and facilitate predevelopment, construction, and permanent phases for development.
Expertly performed duties as a strategic overlay to present estimates of project costs and durations at all stages of the architect’s methodology of work, from conceptual design to construction documents. Led head office building overall interior or exterior work in the organization. Collaborated with Faisalabad with team, including 16 Supervisors and 4 Assistant Engineers and led overall development of Optical Fibre network in different societies, towns all over the Faisalabad city.
• Created a collaborative and inclusive team working environment, also assessed, developed, and implemented effective policies, and methodology for documentation and correspondence for all planning and scheduling related matters.
• Built collaborative rapport with client to keep them abreast with progress on project; as well as attended meetings with clients, consultants, and contractors to discuss and resolve issues and ensure best practices.
Gained invaluable project ownership experience and performed comprehensive site inspection and documentation to determine requirements and provided multiple solutions and arranged the forecasting and scheduling of work. Formulated Letter of intent, contractor bidding, rate analysis, and construction codes while following ISO standard, CCM software for BOQ.
• Developed daily, weekly, monthly as well as quarterly progress reports to the Consultant, Contractors, and Management.
• Expertly superintended construction administration services on public works projects, formulated progress reports, and completed contract closeout of substantially projects.
• Worked in close coordination and nurtured positive relationships with vendors and suppliers to determine material costs and secure best pricing as well as ordered all materials for construction activities.
• Served as a resource in all efforts to conduct and direct analysis of proposed building materials and methods of construction for acceptability based on suitability, durability, and cost of maintenance for various types of development.
• Displayed professionalism, integrity, dedication and attention to detail to prepare summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommended actions; formulated site layout, location, site development, and site utility plan and sections.