Solution-focused, enthusiastic & tech savvy information technology professional having expertise in backup management, network support, client server management, systems installation, back up & recovery, systems administration, systems improvement and configuration upgrading; skilfully handles LAN, WAN & IP communication
Diligent & dedicated individual skillfully monitors security systems of network infrastructure, maintains data security, ensures integrity and collaborates with software application developers. Adeptly designs router administration, interface configuration & routing protocols; oversees daily backups, antivirus status, storage space & network activity
Well-versed contriver capable of solving network issues, liaises with staff members to facilitate communication, design and mange network policies, provides continued maintenance of bug fixes and configures VPN solutions for wireless devices, laptops, desktops & networked printers; examines troubleshoot issues, end user & software security
High-performer and resourceful team player with exceptional skills in establishing relationships with management and team. Task-focused person with potential to propel an organization to top tier by utilizing interpersonal skills; thrives under work deadlines and eminent at managing varied assignments with equal proficiency and diligence
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Delegating tasks to employees
• Keeping day-to-day activities organized
• Recruiting and interviewing new hires
• Leading training classes or providing one-on-one training to employees
• Supervising employees and providing additional training and coaching as needed to ensure everyone is performing their job properly
• Motivating employees to perform well
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
• Managing projects as assigned and organizing teams to assist in these efforts
• Provide plant wide IT duties including server and workstation setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, network design and local intranet management.
• Improve the effectiveness of systems by developing and implementing strategies. Perform cost-benefit on investment analysis for systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Designed, installed, and supervised LAN and WAN, internet/intranet activities, and collaborated with network staff to guarantee smooth operation of software for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Streamlined and headed IT team operations, and designed virtualized development environment to prepare domain rename. Organized and troubleshoot routing protocols, and redistribution issues in a timely manner.
• Interacted with computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Skillfully provided historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Formulated networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and securing networks, and enforcing system policies.
• Developed and evaluated business continuity plans to ensure critical business functions are available to tenants, suppliers, regulators and other entities that require access.
• Spearheaded a four-person team to manage highly available infrastructure and services and perform quick diagnosis and analysis of system and network problems and designs.
• Identified and resolved systems software/hardware issues and presented reports to the support team. Analyzed and planned IP networks over the LAN environment. Managed and implemented Cisco Unified Call Manager 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 11.x, and upheld PUB and SUB at the same time for redundancy.
• Led Unifi Wi-Fi solution execution among 40 sites and data center virtualization while integrating with Oracle 11g. Implemented DMVPN to exchange information between sites without needing to pass traffic through an organization's headquarter virtual private network server or router.
• Ensured desktop computers interconnect with diverse systems, including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Established software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes, and investigating problem areas, by following the software development lifecycle.
• Monitored and determined problems to ensure prompt fault rectification and uptime of customer LANs, WANs, computer workstations, and connections to the internet and peripheral equipment.
• Designed SIP trunk, H.323 ICT trunk, and SRST, and troubleshoot
• Proactively monitored all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to assure high availability and service level agreement.
• Organized lifecycle management for server systems to keep configurations consistent, current, and running optimally. Administered DR operations to produce failover to alternate data centers and third party sites.
• Oversaw network and internet connectivity throughout the organization and functioned with fellow tech team members to present end-user support and issue resolution.
• Supervised Windows server 2008 backup, restore, and recovery, and monitored 24/7 network by NMS Server.
• Evaluated, tested, and deployed all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure. Installed and managed a data center with multiple VMware ESXI hosts with high available and DRS.
• Implemented and maintained central computer systems, hardware and software, including design, installation, programming, security administration, testing, documentation, and support.
• Helped management with network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and escalating problems to maintain network performance, which met user demand.
• Successfully provided a high level of service to the customers and followed strict service level agreements for response and restoration times.
• Created purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software, and developed several processes to streamline IT support delivery and resolution.
• Streamlined and supervised all HUB activities and remote clients to configure Cisco routers and switches, network management system, and protocol processors.
• Held accountable for networking, design, installation, and maintenance services.
• Trained with senior system engineers to enhance technical skills as a technical support engineer and learned internal process for escalating cases and approving or denying handovers to specific verticals.