Methodical and astute finance and accounting professional with extensive experience of assessing financial variances and expertise in analyzing financial data, preparing financial statements and month-end reconciliations. Proactive team member possessing skills for improving organization's policies and developing financial reports in line with standard accounting principles and procedures
Level-headed and task-focused individual skilled at handling bank reconciliations and meeting organization’s strategic objectives; capable of handling operational as well as financial matters. Diligently equipped with experience of financial competency, business and commercial awareness to develop and ensure implementation of organizational policies and conducting financial analysis
Performance oriented professional with expertise to work on filing taxation and preparing documents for income tax and sales tax return. Proficient at accurately computing, recording, proofreading data and reporting accordingly. Exceptionally adept at working on taxation, monitoring revenue and bringing best financial outcomes. Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills
Possesses strong ability to convert analytical results into actionable, business-relevant recommendations to facilitate management by creating an affirmative impression. Demonstrates exceptional multitasking skills while handling diverse and technical accounting issues. Proactively identifies flaws and suggests appropriate practical recommendations for control and flawless execution
CORE STRENGTHS & ENABLING SKILLS
Employees & Suppliers Payment
Auditing & Taxation
Budget & Variance Analysis
Invoicing & Payments
Business & Performance Analysis
Finance & Accounting
Petty Cash Management
SAP, Quick Book & Symphony
Communication & Presentation Skills
My responsibilities include:
• Preparation of Accounting Entries to Record Revenue, Payments, Journal Voucher and all Capital & Revenue Expenditure and responsible for all AP, AR transactions including invoice records and validations.
• Maintenance of Ledger by ensuring that transactions are recorded in proper Account head.
• Responsible for Inter-company & External Accounts Payable (AP) reconciliations.
• Reconciliation for four bank accounts on monthly basis and responsible to deal all the accounts of the organization and settles all matter of banks.
• Handling Petty Cash in Head Office and responsible for all petty cash recordings and reconciliation. (Including nine branches across Pakistan).
• In-charge of month-end closing of accounts; researched, identified and investigated on any variances.
• Liaised with the job controller to make sure that direct costs are booked on time prior to monthly job review.
• Assisted in the preparation of monthly business reports for review by different business unit heads.
• Timely preparation of Tax challan & deposit to Government treasury.
• Implementation of Advance control System.
• Develop prepayment plans for proper utilization of funds.
Effectively ensured proper documentation for payments, verification of overall bills by applying proper procedure. Resolved vendors’ queries/reconciled queries timely. Posted vouchers for monthly expenses & payables till 30th of every month while maintaining accounts payable, receivable & general ledger accounts
Responsibly prepared monthly cash flows and maintained daily up to date bank position for funds analysis. Prepared bank reconciliation statements. Adeptly resolved vendors queries timely
Made sure systematic & safe filing & archiving of accounts records are being followed. Prepared receipt vouchers and made timely deposit of receipts into bank. Reconciled all bank accounts on monthly basis by preparing reconciliation statements
— Successfully reorganized company filing system that resulted in significantly increased work efficiency