I am an innovative, dedicated, and committed Finance Executive who brings over 12 years of experience in financial management and auditing field. I am well versed in performing and leading internal processes, accounting procedures, and financial audits with in retail, technology, and service industry. I am competent to collaborate with financial professionals and executives across dynamic groups, share progress and best practices, report trading and operational activities, categorize potential expansions, evaluate trading results, conduct organizational audits and lead cross-functional teams to exceed goals. I have completed various certifications, including Certified Quick Book Pro-Adviser and CFC (Certified Financial Consultant) Institute of Financial Consultant. Also I have completed M.Phil from University of Lahore, MBA in Finance from Federal Urdu University, and B.Com in Finance.
My Key skills includes Financial Systems Assessment, Business Operations, Resource Allocation and Utilization, Process Improvement, Quality Assurance & Controls, Costs Reduction & Budgeting, Strategic Planning & Analysis, New Business Development, Client Relationship Building, Facilities Operations’ Optimization, Human Resource Management, Technical Contract Negotiations, Financial Analysis & Forecasting, Accounting Manuals, Communication, and Team Leadership.
I was engaged with Alsurayia Group, Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia as a Finance Manager, where I was responsible for initiating adequate systems and Accounting Manuals of Internal Control for finalization of Accounting Cycle and analyzing portfolios as well as cost benefit periodically to optimize monitor Organization performance. Proven inclination and experience towards finance, auditing, analyzing, budgeting, reviewing financial policies and procedures, forecasting, variance analysis, and taxation in a challenging business environment.
Supplier Payment Schedules
Monitoring the Production Schedules to align the Supply Chain
Sales Collection and Commission for Sales Staff
Monthly Financial Reports to Managment
Utilized acute accounting knowledge and hands-on industry experience to initiate adequate systems and Accounting Manuals of Internal Control for finalization of Accounting Cycle.
Demonstrated insight to analyse portfolios as well as cost benefit periodically to optimize monitor Organization performance.
• Proved instrumental and master in Budgeting and cost reduction, Fixed Assets and Inventory Management in timely manners.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls to deploy The Quick Book Online for streamline Financial Reporting.
Applied ardent-business approach to assess Quarterly forecasts of organization's financial performance in compliance with budget, financial and operational goals. Short & long-term financial, managerial goals, to ensured timely and efficient reporting.
Actively engaged in a cross-division/department collaboration to evaluate productivity and performance and formulated future plans in accordance keeping in view business limitations and strengths.
• Consistently recognized and tasked to review and Reliance of Internal Control by The Auditor; finalization of Accounting Cycle.
• Strengthened audit functions by analysing portfolio and cost benefit to enhance and maintain overall growth performance.
• Established and implemented consistent process structures SOPs, Policy & procedures for HR, Finance, Audit, and Inventory’s Departments to utilized minimum resources.
Challenged with overall responsibility to design and finalize the monthly and annual Accounts and report to senior Finance manager.
Developed cost effective operations and processes filtered from top-level strategic plans and top-notch management/employee relations. Conducted Audit Activity regarding Stock Take for Finalization of Accounts.
• Held the credit of performing analytical review and comparison, revenue cycle, expenditure cycle and financing cycle.
• An integral part of a team managing audit assignment for multiple organization of Pakistan, like Telephone Industry of Pakistan (TIP), Utility Store Corporation, OGDC, Safe the Children And Allied Bank.