• Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of international markets, business practices, and trade regulations.
• Strong marketing, sales and IT background combined with fluency in languages, including IELTS certification by British Council.
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• Verbal and written communication, client & partner relationship management, business development, high touch customer service, attention to detail & organized, self-sufficient & proactive, client & partner hospitality, professional public speaking & presentation experience, ability to successfully training others. Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills. Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
• Hands-on, customer oriented manager with strong capabilities in forming and implementing innovative and creative strategies, and dedicated to the principle of continuous improvement.
• Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple networking environments like Microsoft, Linux server and client side. Vast knowledge in C Language, Java. Including network side like dealing in switches, hubs, router, VLANS. Installations and expertise in LAN and WAN implementations even VTPs, PPP , IPSec , Frame Relay , HDLC .Routing protocols like RIP , EIGRP and OSPF. Proper knowledge of OSI layers and TCP/IP suite.
• Enthusiastic and experienced in overseas travel. Good Knowledge in European Sales Market.
• Planning hardware requirements for Windows Server 2008 and for network load balancing. Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008; Active Directory configuration with Domain Name System (DNS). Configuring additional Active Directory server roles, creating and maintaining objects & environment including configuring Active Directory certificate services. Moreover configuring IP addressing and net
Coordinate orientation, job content, technology and customer service for area personnel and management.
Collaborate with training vendor and central training area to determine training resource materials.
Train professionals: CCNA R&S, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Linux, AWS, ITIL
Manage training schedule for team members and professional students.
Create reports outlining training needs with suggestions and implications like operations and budget changes.
Determine training delivery methods on classroom, web conferencing and e-learning modalities.
Design customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences.
Install the Cisco ESA/CES Appliance in cluster as necessary to meet customer mail flow
• Install the Cisco SMA Appliance and connect to ESA cluster for the following services:
o Centralized Quarantine
o Centralized Message Tracking
o Centralized Reporting
• Basic Configuration with AD/LDAP
• Overview of the Cisco Management Interface
• Configure the following Cisco ESA services (licenses required)
o RSA Data Loss Prevention (optional)
o CRES Encryption (optional)
o Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
o Outbreak Filters
o Basic Content/Message Filters
• Initial Installation and Policy Configuration
• Configure Content filter for Outgoing mail
• Examination and migration of existing email policies
o Configure RAT
o Configure HAT
o Configure SMTP Route
o Destination Controls
o LDAP Acceptance / SMTP Call Ahead recipient validation
• Examination and migration of existing email policies
Working on ESA appliance like C380, C370, C360, C680, C170 checking the configuration.
Working on WSA appliance like S170, S370, S670 checking the configuration.
• Performing the Health Check for Cisco Customers.
• Analyzing the Cisco Cognitive Threat Analytics in WSAs.
• Installation and enabling AMP filtering for protection against advanced malware embedded in files being sent or received via email attachments.
• Installation of the AMP EVAL License to the ESAs/WSAs.
• Creating Tech Profiles, Leads, Opportunities in SFDC.
• Cisco Source Fire. Assisting Cisco Partners/Customers in their POCs (Proof of Concept)
• Bill of Material (BoM) Wireless Solution, Source Fire and Elektra Products.
• Generating the licensing keys for the specific SKUs.
• Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers 5508, 2504
• Cisco Aironet Access Points.
• Cisco ASA with Firepower Services (Elektra).
• Solution on competitive analysis. Support through a number of communication tools E.g. Email, phone, IM, WebEx meetings.
• Resolving customers’ issues within defined SLAs.
o Performing network and system performance analysis and tuning optimizations.
o Configuring and Maintaining Active Directory.
o Configuring and Maintaining Email Security Appliance.
o Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
o Design, specify, configure, install, and maintain LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi hardware, software and telecommunications services such as personal computers, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, wireless devices, cabling, and dedicated internet connection.
o Providing routine after-hours maintenance and emergency support as needed to maintain and secure network.
o Managing Network Security.
o Computer networking for small & medium sized clients.
o Design Automatic timesheet to reduce idle time.
• Dealing with the banking instruments and products with the customers
• Quality of Service was the basic duty to perform in which monitoring each call of the PBOs and reporting Agent Performance Reports (APM) to the Operational head.
• ATM Monitoring each machine in the whole country to make sure that none of the link is down.