Over 18 years’ experience of project designing / planning & Implementation, monitoring & evaluation, partnership building with Governmental & Non-Governmental entities and ensuring effective coordination among key stakeholders.
I am an accomplished INGO Management Executive credited with extensive experience developing and delivering highly valued projects/interventions with world-known organizations including UNICEF, Labour social Welfare Department, DANESH as well as other development agencies, INGOs, CBOs and government organizations, ministries/departments at the federal, provincial or district levels as well as community level interventions focusing child labor, and protection programs. contributed in establishing & Strengthening Legislative & Institutional mechanisms for Child Protection, including Approval of the Balochistan Child Protection Policy 2013, Enactment of the Balochistan Child Protection Act 2016, Finalization & Implementation & Rolling-out the Child Protection Case Management & Referral System in the Province. Have also contributed and successfully implemented emergency response interventions (During earthquake 2008, floods 2010, flash rain floods 2011 & covid-19 emergency response).
My key skills include Program Development, Planning, Management • Monitoring & Evaluation • Knowledge of UN, Governmental & Non-governmental Organizations Working Mechanism • Team Management & Project Management • Analytical Skills • IT Skills • Data Collection Tools Designing & Data Analysis Skills • Documentation Skills • Coordination Skills (including Liaoning among Multiple Partners) • Networking, Partnership Building and Maintaining Effective Coordination • Internal Controls & Management • Cash Flow Management • Audit & Assurance
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Built synergies between key stakeholder including UNICEF, Labour Welfare Department, Planning & Development Department, Balochistan Bureau of Statistics and other implementing partners / NGOs including DANESH, HOPE and Bright Star Development Society.
· Functioned in close collaboration with the Labour Welfare Department Balochistan with the support of UNICEF (Child Protection) in the capacity of Provincial Coordination Child Labour Survey.
· Credited and tasked to develop Survey Implementation Plan and Execution Strategy jointly with the Labour welfare department, UNICEF and other implementing partners.
· Facilitated the establishment of data server rooms and functionalizing the data server in collaboration with UNICEF plan and conduct training workshops for the listers/ mappers, enumerators and all other survey staff.
· Monitored data collection processes, and led the finalization, approval and dissemination of the survey report.
· Worked with Social Welfare dept. in support of UNICEF (Child Protection) and contributing in strengthening Child Protection Case Management & Referral System and rolling out this model in other Districts of Baluchistan by…
· Contributed in efficient governance towards the mission of Child Protection Cell of Social Welfare Dept. in general.
· Working closely with the Child Protection Officer UNICEF and Liaised with the Child Protection Commission’s members and other stakeholders for adopting standardized approaches for child protection programming.
· Defined work plans jointly with the Social welfare department and UNICEF and assisted in management and implementation of the activities of the Child Protection Cell of the Social Welfare Department Baluchistan.
· Conducted Child Protection Commission and Technical Working Groups meetings and drafted MOMs, supported capacity building initiatives and Advocacy with stakeholders including children, parents, Law enforcement agencies
· Assisting in strengthening the District Child Protection Unit Quetta and rolling out the Child Protection Case Management & referral Model in other Districts of Balochistan.
· Ensure smooth Coordination among partners i.e. DG, Focal personal Child protection (CPC) and secretariat for planning, implementation and monitoring of Child protection case management and referral system.
Strengthened Partnership with Social Welfare Department and networking with relevant Public & Private Sector Organizations / Institutions including Local Government, Labor Welfare, Police, Health, Education, NGOs etc
· Worked with UNICEF for establishing Child Protection Case Management & Referral System in Baluchistan.
· Facilitated the allocation of Building, Human Resource and other necessities by the Social Welfare Dept. for establishing Child Protection Unit at Quetta and formal Inauguration of the First Child Protection Unit in Baluchistan
· Supported the Capacity Building Trainings of Child Protection Officers, Social Welfare Departments Staff, Focal Persons from relevant Departments and Organizations on CP-CM&RS and CP-Communication Package etc
· Conducted Child Protection Commission Meeting, Child Protection Technical Working Group Meetings, Meeting with Alternative Care Institutions etc., also support in getting 5 child protection units approved in the SNE for 2019-20.
· Facilitated Re-notification of Child Protection Commission, Child Protection Technical Working Group, endorsement of Multiyear Workplan & also contributed in planning of Activities for 2020
· Prepared and submitted Activity Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, briefs, Meetings Minutes and Presentation for Annual Review and for different meetings.
Implemented UNICEF funded child protection Project in 30 Schools of Quetta, Pishin and Killa Abdullah Districts, partnered with Secondary Education Department and Signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the Project implementation
· Finalized the Project Implementation Plan, selected focused schools jointly with Education Department and UNICEF
· Trained Project staff on Child Protection Issues, Project Implementation Strategies and Working Modalities, all sorts of Documentations including Project Documents, concept notes & Proposals, proposals, reports, meeting MOMs.
· Managed, Supervised and monitored all project activities, facilitated Pre-project and Post Project Assessment Studies. Prepared and Presented project briefs and progress presentations etc for different meetings & events.
· Established Child Rights Clubs, Child Rights Resource Centers / Child Friendly Spaces in the Focused Schools.
Child Rights Movement Balochistan is a Network of More than 32 Organizations advocating for the protection and Promotion of Child Rights in Balochistan. I was elected and worked as Coordinator / Provincial Focal Person for the Child Rights Movement Balochistan on Volunteer basis and successfully performed the following major tasks;
· Planned and managed network activities, also liaised with the Members, public & private sector institutions etc.
· Ensured appropriate lobbying with the Parliamentarians, Bureaucrats, and dignitaries on child rights issues/solutions
· Conducted detailed media presentation, public speaking / presentations in various programs and events, also ensured documentations including concept notes, proposals, reports, meeting minutes etc.
· Led the designing and implementing campaigns on child rights related issues (e.g. Campaign for enactment of Child Marriages Prohibition Bill etc.). Coordination with donor organizations for resource mobilization.
Engaged with Social Welfare Department with Technical & Financial support of UNICEF and contributed in policy & legislative measures, organizational planning, management & monitoring of child protection plans and interventions.
· Facilitated the development of Annual and Multiyear Work plans and the CAF (Common Assessment Framework) Assessment and Strategic Planning of the Social Welfare Department Baluchistan.
· Liaised between the Partners (UNICEF and Social Welfare Deptt), with Government Departments, UN agencies, INGOs, and Local organizations working on child rights, also managed briefs, concept notes, proposals and notes.
· Facilitated the finalization & approval processes of the Balochistan Child Protection Policy, Balochistan Child Protection Act, Prohibition of Child Marriage Bill and Prohibition of the Child Labour Amended Bill etc.
· Monitoring of UNICEF Funded Child Protection Projects implemented by Government Departments & Non-Governmental Organizations. Conducting Mapping of Services Exercise in Flood Prone Districts.
· Capacity Building of stakeholders at provincial and District levels on child Protection issues including Child Protection in Emergencies, child abuse, Minimum Standards of Child Protection, CRC, JJSO, CPMIS etc.
· Rapid Protection Assessment surveys during the earthquake-2008 and flood-2010, extended coordination support in relief activities. Also contributed in conducting the Rapid Protection Assessment in 2011 conducted by UNHCR
· Collected data on Child Right Issues / Newspaper Monitoring, analysis & Reporting, engaged in Emergency Response Plan Development, managed & monitored Child Protection Project Naseerabad & Jaffarabad District 2010-11.
· Provision of technical support to other Government Departments in planning, management, monitoring and reporting activities including Local Government Dept., Labor Welfare Dept., Provincial Ombudsperson Office, Reclamation & Probation Department, Prison, Police etc.