* Maintain Timely, accurate & effective communication with all cash handling
control managers in the department.
* Update cash handling roles for all payment receipt locations at the sub-
department level in a timely and accurate manner.
* Maintain strong internal control for payment collections at the payment receipt
location level and safeguarding against loss.
* Annually, review local cash handling procedure and update as needed.
* Notify the departmental cash handling role administrator of staff role changes
so institutional roles-cash handling can be updates.
* Create and send invoices.
* Record sales as appropriated.
* Update the accounts receivable system.
* Monitoring cash receipting functions.
* Authorize various transactions such as refunds, voids and cash drawer
* Verify that the deposit Preparer has deposited all cash received.
* Reconcile eDeposit forms to the supporting documentation and to the Transaction Detail Report.(TDR)
* Cannot have access to the cash at any point i-e cash drawer or box safe.
Prepared monthly, quarterly and annual financial management report for the various projects within the
Generated daily bank deposits, verified balance receipts and reconciled banking transactions for weekly
Saved the organization a considerable amount of money per quarter by reconciling suppliers' purchase orders and
invoice received to ensure prompt payments and receive prompt payment discounts.
Performed risk assessment analysis including discussions with executives and developed plans to mitigate
Analyzed and prepared financial reports.
Remind Supplier to Delivered Goods as soon as possible.
Remind Customer to Payment of Delivered Goods.
Make a Sheet for Received Goods & Supplier for saving of delayed payment
Prepared Income Statement & Balance Sheet on Monthly basis.
Reconcile all Showrooms Accounts with Bank Statement
Calculate Employees Bonuses on Different Sales Target Achieved
Calculate Shops commission.
Convert foreign currency rate into Dirhams & Do costing for Imported Goods Received
Record Purchasing in Software for Imported Goods items.
Preparing sales invoices & the upkeep of an accurate accounts filing system.
Preparation and input of month end journal vouchers.
Inputting, matching, batching and coding of invoices.
Proactively identifying business improvement opportunities
Preparation of various reports for senior managers.
Inputting of supplier invoices and employee expense claims to the ledgers.
Preparation & Processing of Monthly Salaries through WPS (Wages Protection System).
On quarterly basis, an analysis of company’s performance was made on the basis of Ratio Analysis and results were
being measured against set budgets and industry norms.
Collecting and accounting for payments from customers
Reporting reconciliation of petty cash on daily basis
Managed the Payroll and receivables completely
Coordinating with the bank. On all related matters of the company
Ensuring accounting systems are up to date.
Recording and maintaining all supporting documents
Preparing financial and non-financial reports and discussing with the head regularly
Advising on better control systems.
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and
document business transactions.
Prepare profit and loss statement and monthly closing and performing analytical analysis report on Profitability,
Liquidity and Efficiency of the company
Managing credit control dept. and advising operational management the ways to reduce bad debts.
Maintaining register, analysis of movement of current assets, consistent updating of register movement of assets
and physical verification of current assets
On the basis of the analysis, advising seniors on the management of current assets
Ensuring through verification of evidence that all expenses incurred are reasonable and in the interest of the