Pixako is a leader in providing innovative software solutions and workflow automation for businesses in the transportation and logistics industries. Customers range from SMEs to some of Australia’s largest Enterprises.
Utilizing cloud-based technology, Pixako is transforming businesses into modern workspaces with its configurable platform of features and integrations. We are headquartered in Wollongong, NSW at the University of Wollongong’s Innovation Campus.
We are looking for an independent and motivated individual to maintain the direction and guidance of the product roadmap as directed by the product management team. The individual should hold a personal drive to adjust and pivot the internal business process to produce an output that benefits the rapid development of the product.
● Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
● Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
● An understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technology opportunities and other new trends.
● Work within an Agile team, and driving outcomes through the development team.
● Monitoring project progress day to day and building relationships with your colleagues.
● Ensure the roadmap is published and communicated to all stakeholders.
● Ensure the product reflects accurately the ambition of the business to provide an excellent user experience.
● Undertake workshops to ascertain stakeholder requirements in the form of user stories, enabling further development of the product
● Responsible for the accuracy of internal development planning tools, releases, and support testing of the platform
● Working with the development team to ensure that roadmap and sprint planning systems are accurate against releases and milestones.
● Serve as the expert in focus areas, staying abreast of competitor activity, market activity, regulatory issues while maintaining a list of potential product enhancements for focus areas
● 3+ years of experience in working in an Agile delivery environment as a product owner, manager, scrum master, or developer looking to expand their responsibilities
● The ability to prioritize effectively to maintain a manageable workload for teams and maximize customer value delivery
● Quality stakeholder management experience
● Experience working with a startup or SaaS
● Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities, and constraint
● Extremely proficient in English both spoken and written
Perks & Benefits:
Pixako is a full service web design, development and Internet marketing company. We are always looking to hire high-end professionals in the field of Web Design and Development. Especially in Open-source technologies PHP, MySQL, CMS solutions, SEO, Internet Marketing and Networking experts.