The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects with Hands-On coding.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment with at least 8 Years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications Managed whole projects from end to end.
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems.
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools and PHP skills.