We are looking for a Recovery officer to assist with the collection of outstanding debts. The Recovery officer will contact clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible.
To ensure success as a Recovery officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and accounting skills, as well as attention to detail. A skilled Recovery Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
Recovery Officer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their outstanding payments.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Responding to customer queries.
Recovery Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Recovery Officer/Accountant.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of MS office and accounting software Quick Books, Oracle, ERP etc .
- Patience and resilience.
Note: Only Rawalpindi and Islamabad residents will apply for this post.