Min graduate, preferably Masters
01. Min 4-5 years’ experience in a leading role as Trainer (Preferably from a reputable BPO). Should be able to provide recommendation letter with verification details from at least one employer
02. Excellent skills in computer handling (Test should be conducted to assess this skill)
03. Excellent English communication and written skills (Test should be conducted to assess this skill)
04. Well Versed in creating written and visual training materials using most common computer software (Example: PowerPoint, Excel, Words, Audio/video Editing).
05. Must have excellent organization & Interpersonal skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
06.No Full Time Students (If currently studying MUST provide detailed schedule of classes and exams ahead and same should be provided to interviewer)
07.Should have fully functional equipment’s and internet connections to work from home
08. Should have understanding of KPIs, Targets and Quality assurance.
Medical or Worker Compensation Background is preferred.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The trainer is responsible for evaluating needs and current practices related to training & development of existing employees and for new hires. The Training is also responsible to develop training manuals, handbooks to enhance the effectiveness of work processes.
1. Develops training aids such as manuals, handbooks and informs employees about training options.
2. Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
3. Coach and Mentor Team Members (both New Hires and on the Floor) in a structured manner to bring them up the learning curve.
4. Initiate or conduct the surveys and quizzes or run refresher programs in relations to need analysis.
5. Consult with managers, and leadership related to organizational objectives.
6. Track and compile collected data.
7. Create training strategies, initiatives.
8. Coordinate with the Recruitment department related to onboarding of employees.
9. Participate in Interviewing to provide assistance related to selecting the right candidates for the job.
10. Identify opportunities for performance improvement through review of quality exceptions and experience in production, as well as through training and development.
11. Prepare and deliver training courses