We are looking for a Recruitment Manager for our Lahore Office.
People ™ is an international HR Services company operating in Pakistan and serving domestic and multi-national client organizations across all HR functions. We are looking for a seasoned Recruitment Manager who can lead and manage a robust and fast-paced recruitment function across territories and industries.
What will you do?
Job Role and Duties:
- Workforce analysis, Planning & Budgeting – Analyzing the talent requirement of Clients/Company, developing and managing total talent cost budgets and preparing recruitment plans. Designing recruitment tools, setting evaluation and interviewing criteria in compliance with Client/Company standards.
- Ensuring a Solid Recruiting Funnel – Establishing a reliable network for talent acquisition, comprising of collaborators, head hunters, job sites, social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Google), social & professional groups. Regularly designing and publishing advertisements, posts and announcements to ensure a continuous stream of talent.
- Talent Database Management - Creating a vast database of short & longlisted candidates for ready access, ensuring that the Company’s Applicant Tracking System is continuously updated with new applicant profiles, removal of junk and inactive CV’s and providing 100% uptime to departmental users and clients.
- Recruitment Drives & Activities - Organizing and conducting recruitment activities, tests, and interviews with the help of and coordination with the recruitment team, Client/Company representatives. And ensuring that recruitment targets in terms of quality, numbers and budgets are met to the satisfaction of the client.
What are we looking for?
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience and minimum 3 years in a Senior / Lead HR Relationship Management or HR Business Partner Role
- Master’s in social sciences (Management / Human Resources/Business)
- High-level proficiency in managing talent portals and databases
- Advanced knowledge of interviewing and evaluation methods. Understanding of behavioral competency framework and behavioral interview’s structure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.