Programmers Force is looking for Technical Content Writers who will be responsible for conceptualising, writing, editing and promoting content.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and proofread clear, concise, and creative content for web, social media, and emails.
- Apply research and analysis to understand product market and brand strategy.
- Write and proofread technical content for User Guides in coordination with our Dev Team.
- Copy-edit content for eBooks, Brochures and Product Sheets.
- Repurposing of content in the form of scripts, infographics, captions, blogs, slides etc.
- Produce search engine optimised (SEO) content.
- Develop tone and style of content to ensure maximum readership/audience.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Implement and manage an editorial board to coordinate with marketers and designers.
- Clear and succinct written communication skills.
- Article writing experience.
- Technical writing experience.
- Business email writing experience.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Understanding of content distribution and marketing funnel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year experience
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.