PRG (Progressive Resource Group) is a recruiting company having multiple clients in UK and US. PRG started its operations back in 2017 in UK and now initially started to expand its operations in US market.
Office Timings: 3pm to 12am OR 1pm to 10pm
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday Off)
- Responsible for the recruitment of entire company’s requirements.
- Conduct initial screening and participate in technical interviews.
- Negotiate and finalize the salaries as per the instructions of the CEO.
- Sending the offer letter and making sure that candidate respond to the offer on time.
- Taking care of entire onboarding process and make sure that the joining process is smooth.
- Documentation of the new joiners and asset handing over.
- Orientation of the new employees, explaining them regarding company policies, rules and regulations.
- Prepare monthly payroll according to information gather from the Zoho and ensure on time disbursement of monthly salary.
- Prepare and upload in payroll monthly Overtime allowance as per policy.
- Prepare of monthly salary advice about deductions, separations etc.
- Monthly up-date of employee’s attendance/leave record for payroll preparation.
- Maintains leave records, Biometric attendance register etc.
- Maintain record of mandatory annual leaves and quarterly updates along with communication to relevant.
- functions for policy compliance.
- Prepare of full and final settlement of all resigned staffs.
- Maintain & updated record of all leaver/joiners related to group health insurance.
- Handling employee grievances and make sure that employee’s issues are resolved without any hindrance.
- Working on the policies and design as per market standards so that employee and employer both are satisfied.
- Meetings and reporting to the CEO on weekly basis on all the tasks assigned.
- Office management, office supplies and managing the janitorial staff.
- Participating in the job fairs conducted by different universities.
- Must have a bachelors degree preferrably in business management.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in recruitment, HR operations, payroll and office administration.