We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our clients while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including emails management, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like google meet. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
The job responsibilities may vary depending upon the clients need but the general tasks that are assigned to the VA are listed below.
Virtual Assistant responsibilities:
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Manage the calendars. Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Making travel Arrangements for the clients.
- Provide web research and data scrapping if and when required.
- Prepares reports and presentations by collecting and analyzing information.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and Trello to manage and organize data.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Providing customer support if required
- Manage social media platforms
- At least 3 years of experience as an admin or Virtual Assistant
- Proficient with MS Office, G suite, and Project management tools like Trello
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- With strong organizational and planning skills, we recruit people who are creative and self-starters.
- Excellent internet connection