About the Role
Your success in the role will be determined by your skills in setting up and managing Kubernetes clusters.
We are looking for a new team member who lives and breathes DevOps and is passionate about simplifying complex systems.
You do not need any formal education, but you do need to be a dogged problem solver capable of learning and solving technical issues.
What you will need
- Strong 2+ years hands-on experience of deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Excellent working knowledge of and experience with Git/Gitlab CI/CD workflows and pipelines
- Excellent understanding and experience with Linux
- Strong understanding of security practices.
- Stateful sets and database synchronisation
What would be useful
- Postgres administration in distributed setups.
- Django production deployment
What we value
- Team focus
- Honesty and integrity
- Uncompromising focus on deadlines and schedules.
- Clear communication skills.
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Career-focused with progression in mind.
About the Company
- Pullstream is a London, UK, based company that provides business process automation and digital transformation through technology to its clients.
- You will work remotely until the CV19 situation settles and then may be required to work from the office as and when it is established.
Other Relevant information
- Although your standard working hours are: 8:30am 5:30pm Monday - Saturday, your times will be flexible strictly governed by client needs and project deadlines.
- Expect the flexibility to extend into weekends as necessary.