About the Company
Pullstream is a London, UK, based company that provides business process automation and digital transformation through technology to its clients. You will work from home remotely until the CV19 situation settles and then may be required to work from an office if required.
Your key day-to-day roles will be:
- Motion graphics - creating 2D animated graphics, branding intro animations, video overlays, and dynamic asset packs to bring to life our video, website and branding projects. Confident with After Effects, experience with Lottie animation is a bonus.
- Video editing - working with green screens, crafting promotional films, case studies, brand documentaries and stories through video.
- Confident with Premiere Pro and able to bring concepts to life with creative initiative.
- An ideal candidate will have experience in working at a creative agency or in-house studio.
- You will be working across various projects, whether it be video, websites or branding.
- You will need to show a passion for storytelling and bringing concepts to life through motion and video editing.
- You will have the ability to push boundaries and build creative solutions to complex problems.
- The work is extremely varied – from building TV ad video overlays to animating a character for a presentation - so the ability to tackle different types of jobs with equal amounts of enthusiasm and skill is essential. Above everything else, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You will have an understanding of the advertising and video production industry.
- It is essential that you can take a brief and add value to the client’s goals.
- Your main day-to-day work will be on the Adobe Suite and Google G Suite.
- Ideally you are confident using Premiere Pro editing software and you have a solid understanding of the principles of editing.
- More editing and software experience is desirable but not a deal breaker.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in graphic and video editing software
- Excellent graphic and video editing skills
- Able to take feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Hyper aware of deadlines
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- Demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach