1. Posting of receipt vouchers.
2. Matching receipts with invoices and ensuring collection invoice to invoice.
3. Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable ledgers.
4. Communicate with customers about billing discrepancies.
5. Monthly aging of receivables.
6. Follow up for collection with customers in coordination with the sales department.
7. Reconciliation of stocks on daily basis.
8. Posting and getting approved any Journal Vouchers regarding any adjustments in the system.
Pyramid Gas (Private) Limited (PGPL) is a leading corporate entity engaged in LPG business since its incorporation in November 2003.PGPL is making a substancial contribution towards decimating the gap between national demand and supply of energy.Currently PGPL caters to the national demand of LPG by ...阅读更多