Conduct segments of financial, operational and compliance audits of various departments
• Prepare working papers documenting adequately work performed.
• Present audit findings to the Manager with recommendations for improvements
• Draft segments of the reports and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the management;
• Implement robust policies and practices related to assets of the company to prevent misappropriation of physical assets.
• Ability to plan and schedule the work as per the requirements of the company
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Provide recommendations for the improvement of business processes for each cycle of the business
• To assist management in risk assessment, internal control development and internal audit of the organization
Pyramid Gas (Private) Limited (PGPL) is a leading corporate entity engaged in LPG business since its incorporation in November 2003.PGPL is making a substancial contribution towards decimating the gap between national demand and supply of energy.Currently PGPL caters to the national demand of LPG by ...阅读更多