Quantsys is looking for a Product Manager who will have full ownership for multiple areas of our products, including product roadmap and release planning for each product.
- Responsibilities include listening to customers, creating business requirements, defining user stories, building prototypes, collaborating with the engineering team for product development, and ensuring launch and adoption of these solutions.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for designated product areas.
- Be the voice for the customer plan and keep a close eye on the competition and industry to build the roadmap in alignment with the long-term product line plan and strategy.
- Plan and manage all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to launch, adoption and growth.
- Develop business cases for each product initiative to demonstrate customer need, feasibility, pricing, addressable and realizable revenues, competitive positioning, implementation plan, and support costs, etc.
- Gather customer feedback. Develop promotional plan.
- Develop, evaluate and define distribution Channels.
- Plan Test Markets & Beta Tests. Manage Usability Testing.
- Work with the product design team to iteratively develop highly usable, intuitive, and pixel-perfect designs and prototypes.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to build a strong GTM strategy and be the spokesperson for the product.
- Mentor other junior product managers and product designers on the team
- Lastly, but most importantly, work closely with the engineering team to build a repeatable and efficient process for product delivery including but not limited to backlog grooming, prioritization, and sprint planning.
- Work across product management and engineering teams to align on strategic goals, customer outcomes and business objectives through an agile development process.
- Set big objectives and has clear KPIs of measuring success and has a consistent track record
- Test new concepts with customers by working with design, engineering and marketing via various forms (low-fidelity wire frames, prototyping, dry testing and in-market product testing).
Who is a good fit for this role?
- Full product funnel ownership.
- You have 4 to 5 years of product management experience for a consumer or B2B SaaS service, with multiple product launches.
Experience across more than one product preferred.
- You obsess over all the product detail to build systems that enable the team to maintain a high industry standard of quality.
- You can clearly communicate with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- You are comfortable speaking the language of engineers on one end and customers, executives, or other business stakeholders on the other end.
- You can work closely with the engineering team, to understand tradeoffs and make decisions around prioritization and scope.
- You go above and beyond to make your product and team successful, whether its filing bugs or organizing teams.
- You believe and understand that strong products are built by closely-knit teams.
- You are naturally inclined towards owning criticism and deflecting praise to the team.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science required, MBA preferred