Long Term Position for a Remote C++ Programmer. (Work from Home)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Required.
- No experience/Junior/Entry-level is OK.
- We are a very small USA company, but you will not be sponsored on a USA visa, since this is a local remote position.
- Yes, we are a legally registered USA corporation and can provide that work experience for you.
- Must be comfortable with extensive C++ documentation and code programming.
- Producing code that creates the output is not enough, you will need to document it in English also.
- You will have the freedom to work independently, you must be comfortable with this.
- Some of the work requires basic school materials development.
- Some work is game development.
- Some of the work requires Algorithm documentation.
- The pace is fair. You will not be rushed or stressed at any time, but you will have priorities and deadlines.
- Technical Interview Required.
Small sign-on bonus after 30 days.
Salary is negotiable.