Rapid Tack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development.
- We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life.
- With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
About the Role:
- We are looking for a Senior Design Engineer who have previously worked as Design Engineer.
- The ideal candidate will be Starting at concept creation, the Hardware team architects, designs, develops, validates, and continues to support the product through end-of-life.
- Our hardware design engineers are an integral part of the entire process, especially involved in the system design, bring-up, and test/validation cycles of the project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proven record of bringing up design from concept to production
- Experience with embedded systems, processor selection, various communication protocols
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, 3D design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- Experience in system power design for low power, high-efficiency systems
- Have a responsibility to design 3D models of new products and their
- Corresponding electrical circuits and control systems.
- Supervision of operation of various machines used in manufacturing including CNC machines, Lathe machines, Milling machines, Shaper machines, Surface grinders, Folding machines, Injection Molding machines, and Extrusion machines.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- PLC Programming Using Ladder Logic
- C++ Programming, Python Programming
- CNC Programming
- Microcontroller Programming
- Digital Logic Designing
- Stress Analysis using CAD Software
- Computer-Aided Drawing
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Electrical Circuit Designing
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Mechanical Systems Designing
- Mechatronics Engineering Graduates/Masters from reputable universities.
3-5+ years of Product/Machine Designing Work Experience
- Knowledge/ Hands on Experience of Artificial Intelligence is a PLUS
- Technology leadership and development experience managing a high-performing distributed engineering team.
- A brag-worthy portfolio
- Creative, but the focused mindset
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
- This is a full time work from home opportunity.
- A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
- A good headphone
- Internet with backup internet
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
- Monday to Friday (12:00 PM to 09:00 PM)
- Saturday (12:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.